Sponsored

Search results

  1. Now Available: Mabett LED Grille Lights for the 4th-Gen Tacoma

    These things couldn't be easier to install. The whole install took about 15 minutes and that's only because I was taking my time. They look incredible!
  2. Why is Ice Cap color looks the best only in the TRD PRO trim ?

    Put me on team matte fender flares. I think they look tougher, but it's definitely personal preference. Gloss looks good too but I'm a matte person. Also, what doesn't look good on a Tacoma?!
  3. Why is Ice Cap color looks the best only in the TRD PRO trim ?

    I'm biased but I love the Solar Octane color. It pops and I never have to figure out which Tacoma is mine when I park it :D
  4. Spare Tire Replacement/Upgrade

    Are all these using the oem spare rim or did you have to buy another wheel to use the bigger tire?
  5. Car Negotiation Tactics from a 33 year old entrepreneur millionaire.

    I'm sure this guy is REALLY good at what he does if he's a millionaire, but I watched that first video and didn't really see anything other than shopping around for the best deal. Admittedly I didn't pay 100% attention to the entire video but from what I can tell, he just shopped around and...
  6. Why are all reviews complaining about price ?

    In my opinion, prices are what they are. Tacomas have always been priced higher than other midsize trucks. It's like an iPhone. Does everyone NEED an iPhone, absolutely not. But are they the most popular phone on the planet (I'm an android guy), absolutely. Popularity drives the brand tax. That...
  7. Mabett Ratchet Straps for Tacoma Bed Rails - installed review & photos

    Just got mine installed! I have a molle panel on the rails so i used the molle panels themselves. The install was super easy and they look great (IMHO)! Thank you to @Mabett for working with me on sending out this product.
  8. Mabett Ratchet Straps for Tacoma Bed Rails - installed review & photos

    I'm hoping to get mine soon too. I'm a tester as well! Did you both get shipping info before they came or did they just show up?
  9. Have OEM tonneau installed. Struggling with OEM side bed Molle Install

    I have the bakflip MX4, which basically mirrors the OEM install. The rails don't have to be lowered on the bakflip MX4 and I'm mostly sure that the OEM doesn't need to lower the rails either, but I could be wrong. That being said, it is a tight squeeze once you try to get the hardware in there...
  10. What's the single best upgrade you've made to your Tacoma

    285/70/r17 tires and my rock sliders. For me, those were the two things to get first to get out on the off-road trails!
  11. What did I miss regarding this 2026 Trailhunter ?

    The sticker looks to be painted. That being said, that wouldn't be the reason I don't get that truck. Seems like a good deal. I think it just comes down to how much you trust the dealership and their warranty on a used vehicle. If it's a sticker, that makes it easy. If not, then I'm sure any...
  12. Recall: 2024-2025 Tacoma TRD Off-Road models due to Bilstein Shocks Corrosion Issue (48k Units Affected)

    Just saw the date too. Hopefully that means it's not SUPER urgent but that's definitely concerning!
  13. Looking for 4th-Gen Tacoma Owners to Test Mabett Products

    2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium gas model. I'd love to test out those ratchet straps!
  14. Tie Down Points for Bakflip MX4

    Good to know! Which rack did you go with? I'm thinking billie bars might be the answer here.
  15. Bed 120v outlet questions

    I just tried charging mine in Park and it was inputting 225ish watts. Seems reasonable. Am I missing something here?
  16. Tie Down Points for Bakflip MX4

    I currently have a bakflip mx4 tonneau cover without the t-slot railing. I'd love to put a full size spare on top of my tonneau cover when I'm going off-road but I don't have any tie-down points. I was wondering if anyone had any solutions? I was thinking of drilling in some tie-down hooks but...
  17. Spare Tire Alternatives for a 285/70/r17

    Yeah I've read in several posts that it fits. I'm more concerned about the change in clearance at the bottom
  18. Spare Tire Alternatives for a 285/70/r17

    I appreciate the links! I think I'm settling on 255/75/r17. We'll see if anyone else has input
  19. Spare Tire Alternatives for a 285/70/r17

    These are the current calculations. Diameter diff and Width diff are the differences to my current spare (245/75/r17). I'm thinking that 255/75/r17 seems reasonable with a possibility to 235/80/r17 as an alternative. It looks like the full size spare drops rear clearence by only 1.5 inches so...



Top