Sponsored

paleh0rse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
Spotted Trailhunter Tacoma (Bronze Oxide) on freeway

2024 tacoma trailhunter.jpg
I really like those black wheels much more than the bronze version (unless my eyes are playing tricks on me).

I'm currently thinking about downsizing my Sierra 1500 AT4 for the Taco TH, but I'm genuinely worried about the loss of payload capacity. Fingers crossed that they somehow keep it above 1300 lbs.

paleh0rse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
1709lb payload for the hybrid models.
That's the known payload for the TRD Offroad. We don't have the numbers for the Trailhunter yet, but it will likely be much lower than 1709 after they add all the skid plates, steel bumpers, rock rails, on-board air, ARB racks, etc.

1500+ would be ideal, but I'd personally be ok with 1300+.

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
Hope you can order it w/o the snorkel...
Not the TrailHunter trim
Sheldon Brown talked about how it’s a special fender. But he was talking in the context that you could take any Tacoma model, order a TH fender and airbox and snorkel assembly and add the snorkel functionality.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Not the TrailHunter trim
Sheldon Brown talked about how it’s a special fender. But he was talking in the context that you could take any Tacoma model, order a TH fender and airbox and snorkel assembly and add the snorkel functionality.
Thanks for the clarification.

BigDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma PreRunner (future)
More Bronze Oxide Trailhunter pics.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRAILHUNTER - Specs, Price (TBA) Features, Photos & Videos ronze-oxide-2024-trailhunter-tacoma-sport-rack-

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRAILHUNTER - Specs, Price (TBA) Features, Photos & Videos nze-oxide-2024-trailhunter-tacoma-sport-rack-2-