Sponsored

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Awful review.

Their conclusion:
If you need more space and/or more towing capability get a Tundra. If you need a smaller and cheaper vehicle get a Tacoma. Wow, who would have thought?

Not even a mention of seating comfort. So they will speak again how the Tundra has more room in the rear (again, who would have thought?) but won’t compare actual seat comfort. I drove the Tundra and front seats where super hard and uncomfortable in comparison to a F-150. The old Tacoma is notorious to have a bad seating position / comfort. I think it’s relevant to compare that.

Anyway most of the media reviews are awful nowadays, they need to please the manufacturers

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
I don't think their taco had the AVS, none of the preproduction ones have had it yet

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Awful review.

Their conclusion:
If you need more space and/or more towing capability get a Tundra. If you need a smaller and cheaper vehicle get a Tacoma. Wow, who would have thought?

Anyway most of the media reviews are awful nowadays, they need to please the manufacturers
Yea youtube is ads & paint-by-numbers garbage vids. Who would've thought? They need clicks and subs, flooded market. About on par with that dude who claimed he knew '24 Taco pricing and made like 6 videos about it. No real skill or service being offered.

Thanks for sitting through that one. I like how they're called 'content creators." A good nasty recession on the way to flush out these prima donnas. "The world can grind on without your 'content creation', bruh..."
Sponsored