Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Too bad they didnā€™t include the Ford Ranger in this comparison. Clearly with 3 cab/bed configurations and 8 trims the Taco is an easy standout. Just wish the price was more competitive.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Too bad they didnā€™t include the Ford Ranger in this comparison. Clearly with 3 cab/bed configurations and 8 trims the Taco is an easy standout. Just wish the price was more competitive.

They got to produce them first...not sure anyone in the US has taken ownership of one yet let. Have they done any media events or given them test units? I haven't kept up much with the rangers.

FirstTimeTruckBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
ā€˜24 Tacoma interior far & away the best design. The glossy buttons on the Colorado look cheap as f.
I Agree. Iā€™ll never buy a vehicle with a glossy dash/buttons. They attract swirl marks and scratches like crazy. I recently rented a Hyundai Tucson, which had a large glossy black infotainment system and center console. Swirl marks all over the glossy black surface. The touch-sensitive climate control buttons were also distracting to use while driving and the push button drive mode selector (and other push buttons) felt mushy.

markal

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road (soon)
I keep looking for validation for my decision to put a deposit down for a TRD Off Road and this video helps.
Sponsored