Sponsored

Anyone have a 2024 Tacoma on order?

TacomaDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD
Has Anyone ordered a 2024 Tacoma yet? If so, from what dealer? What specs?
Sponsored

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Has Anyone ordered a 2024 Tacoma yet? If so, from what dealer? What specs?
You technically can't custom order Toyota's. Your only able to choose from dealer allocations. Dealers don't even having pricing or specs at the moment. Some have a waiting list and that's the closest you'll come to getting in line for one.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Volvo
I've been a Ford guy (2011 Raptor) for years - This would be my 1st Toyota. You can't spec out and order EXACTLY what you want with Toyota?

Reactions: MJE

Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2002 Chevy Silverado
I've been a Ford guy (2011 Raptor) for years - This would be my 1st Toyota. You can't spec out and order EXACTLY what you want with Toyota?
I mean, you can get as specific as you want with your dealer, but the allocation system means they won't send it to Toyota and wait for it to be built. They'll be watching available allocation and competing with other dealerships for it. The more specific you get, the harder it will be for them to get what you want. That said, if you really want to get specific, you can certainly just decide to wait until they can get exactly what you want.

bubbadeere

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I would like the exact url that shows "build and price". I do not see that when I go to toyota.com

Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2002 Chevy Silverado
I would like the exact url that shows "build and price". I do not see that when I go to toyota.com
The configurator for the 2024 Tacoma isn't open yet. Everyone is still just making guesses about pricing. You can keep checking the site daily or just watch here to see when it goes live. I'm sure someone will link to it about 30 seconds after it opens up (maybe before, if someone finds it before Toyota officially links to it on their site--sometimes people can make some educated guesses about the URL and find things before they are officially live).
Sponsored