Sponsored

SweetDave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 4x4
As a note, the BillieBars from my ‘22 fit PERFECTLY on the ‘24. I have not put the RTT on yet, but it does appear that it will ride slightly higher than on the ‘22, whereas the ‘22 had it just at the roofline it seems like this’ll have it a couple-few inches above that, due to the deeper bed on the ‘24. I’ll update when I put it on!

2024 Tacoma BillieBars from 3rd gen compatible w/ 4th gen Tacoma perfectly! IMG_0569
2024 Tacoma BillieBars from 3rd gen compatible w/ 4th gen Tacoma perfectly! IMG_0531
:cool:
Sponsored

RGk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trucks
Good to see some crossover with 3rd gen parts. We already know the wheels situation will not be but if bed products mostly are that opens up a lot more possibilities out the gate.

OP
OP
SweetDave

SweetDave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 4x4
Good to see some crossover with 3rd gen parts. We already know the wheels situation will not be but if bed products mostly are that opens up a lot more possibilities out the gate.
RGk, a large manufacturer of after-market dress-up products for Tacoma trucks, has actually reached out to me, and they are sending a mobile unit to my house next week to CAD model, measure, and photograph my truck so they can get products to market soon. In return, I'll be receiving gratis products to showcase and serve as a "market ambassador" for the company. I'll keep the company private for now, but they currently have a fine line of interior-dressing products that I dig, and I look forward to them fabricating MY truck FIRST OFF! :cool:

Reactions: RGk

RGk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trucks
That's awesome, good score! A nice perk for being an early adopter. Post it up when you can disclose more info it really helps the rest of us with the wait...

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
Very nice to see there might be some things that carry over from the 3rd Gen.

Anyone try a shell/topper yet?
I tried the hard and soft tonneau cover and not even close.

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
Ahh, bummer. Probably no shell compatibility either then. Thanks for responding
No problem, the biggest problem, was where the bed meets the cab, totally new design. Also the back part of the bed angles inward. When they put the 3rd generation cover on it also looked like it wasn't square to the box, the front is wider than the back. Sorry, I should have got pictures of what that looked like.

2024 Tacoma BillieBars from 3rd gen compatible w/ 4th gen Tacoma perfectly! 20240216_150510

2024 Tacoma BillieBars from 3rd gen compatible w/ 4th gen Tacoma perfectly! 20240216_150459

2024 Tacoma BillieBars from 3rd gen compatible w/ 4th gen Tacoma perfectly! 20240216_150529