Sponsored

Black Toyota grille emblem part number # P/N ?

dkichenside

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
Anyone know where to buy the blackout kit, I don’t see it on the website
Sponsored

Pootie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR

In this video I see the Part# 90975-A2022. However the part description does not say chrome or blackout. I have asked the poster for clarification, I will share if I hear back.

Everything TRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma

In this video I see the Part# 90975-A2022. However the part description does not say chrome or blackout. I have asked the poster for clarification, I will share if I hear back.
The part number in the video was for the OEM Tailgate Letter Inserts. The part number 90975-A2022 is for the emblem but not sure what year and models it’s for or if it’s black or chrome. I could not find the part number for the blackout emblem for the 2024 Tacoma so I decided to plastidip it.

dkichenside

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
The part number in the video was for the OEM Tailgate Letter Inserts. The part number 90975-A2022 is for the emblem but not sure what year and models it’s for or if it’s black or chrome. I could not find the part number for the blackout emblem for the 2024 Tacoma so I decided to plastidip it.
Which Plastic Dip product did you use?

TRD _Rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Camry TRD, 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Its very easy to get off. I found that doing the bottom one first made it easier for me. On the bottom tab you gently push up and out and it will release. then the others are very easy as the pressure is off them. I did the reverse to put it back on.
Sponsored