Can I use Apple CarPlay ?

BlackTaco

First Name
BlackTaco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco OR
Mine is : 2024 Tacoma Off-road Premium Short Bed, Canada version, I got my truck Monday (4/15).

I do not know how to use Google Map navigation or Apple Car play, And also
I cannot find how to use Apple Car play or Google map navigation, in the manual.

And when I tried to use navigation by multi-media display, it ask me to subscribe the navigation which costs $16.90 per month.
Do I have to subscribe it to use Google map navigation or Apple Car play?

Thanks for your reading.
2024 Tacoma Can I use Apple CarPlay ? tacoma
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
First, wow, your dealer should have helped you out with all that. Shocked. Anyway, you’d need to hook your phone up to the Bluetooth first, from there there should be a prompt that comes up to allow CarPlay. Once you enable it and put in the codes it asks you to verify, you should be good to go and it’ll connect each time you get into the Truck.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
First, wow, your dealer should have helped you out with all that. Shocked. Anyway, you’d need to hook your phone up to the Bluetooth first, from there there should be a prompt that comes up to allow CarPlay. Once you enable it and put in the codes it asks you to verify, you should be good to go and it’ll connect each time you get into the Truck.
Sner is spot on… if you’re struggling just go back to your dealership. That’s their job, you spent a lot of hard earned cash on that gem! Congratulations
Sponsored