Sponsored

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
This guy is a YouTube bottom feeder.. he and RobMotive need to team up and spread false narrative together.
Glad someone posted about this putz before I did. Complaining about nonsense and using other reviews to base his knowledge. This dork has never been in a Tacoma, maybe in his dreams he’s been in one. Odd that he cant get a press vehicle isn’t it? He can take his white board and - well … eat it. And agree about that other dough head rob motive - all that said, I guess they’re making money out of posting crap youtube videos, cause here we are complaining about them.

Nuke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum
True, a Jeep is noisy and unreliable, but in the extreme rough, especially mountain trails with switchbacks, a short-wheelbase Rubicon would be my choice over a Taco. This said, not going to own another. For that matter never anything from Stellantis.

Tacanta14

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD Hardtop 4Dr 2.3 MT
Stopped watching after 3 minutes, and while I feel that everyone has a right to post whatever they want, if you don't want a '24 Taco, don't buy one. If you're looking to buy a new house, and you want a 1 bedroom/1 bath, don't go looking at 3 bedrooms/2 baths and beotch that it has too much stuff that you don't want.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
What, exactly, did he get wrong?

The comments about the quality of the plastics is obviously subjective, and he's flat out lying about Wranglers being able to engage lockers in anything but 4 low (unless you add an aftermarket Tazer JL Mini), but is any of the rest of it incorrect?

We're planning on getting a Trailhunter, but the lack of interior storage is a bit disconcerting.
Sponsored