Sponsored

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
This thread is to post your Limited Hybrid, Sport Hybrid or TRD Off Road Hybrid allocation information so we can see what is happening with Hybrids across the Nation. Please DO NOT post any Halo allocations here (Trailhunter or Pro) as there are two other threads for those models.

Since the allocation list hasn't been updated in quite some time, if you have a NON-Halo Allocation please post here. I am generally just curious to see how many are rolling out, and when they are expected.

Post the following if you don't mind. Some states seem to be really far behind compared to others so this can help to keep track. And if you get delay notifications, post those up too.

Color
State
ETA
Sponsored

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
TRD off road hybrid upgrade package with moon roof audio and of course mudflaps.. (stupid)
Underground color
Colorado
Mid to end of July is when I was told about two/three weeks ago fingers crossed that's when it comes. I'm also not in a rush if a bunch of add ons get put on it I'll wait till what I want comes in.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
This right here: My only issue is that I have a committed buyer for my Tundra. I'm also hoping that the truck doesn't get loaded up with "Port Installed Options" and I have to wait for the right model to become available.
Sponsored