Sponsored

Interior plastic scuffs/scratches

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
Has anyone noticed the interior plastics showing scuffs/scratches easily? The one I sat in (which still had the plastic on the seats, I was the first to sit in it) seemed to have noticeable scuffs on the door panels and I've seen the same in pics, but I haven't heard anyone else mention it.
Sponsored

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Has anyone noticed the interior plastics showing scuffs/scratches easily? The one I sat in (which still had the plastic on the seats, I was the first to sit in it) seemed to have noticeable scuffs on the door panels and I've seen the same in pics, but I haven't heard anyone else mention it.
I haven't noticed any scuffs on my 24 yet, but from my experience with my 3rd gen I know they use the cheapest plastics known to man on their interiors. They will scuff and mar super easily. Just my 2 cents

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I've been super anal about surfing and scratching so I can't say I noticed yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. I just seen a video of a new F150 door panels scratching just by grazing your fingernail across it. Seen somewhere in the comments someone mentioned about tightened regulations on how those plastic trims are made, makes them less durable to scratching, don't know if there's any truth to that.
Sponsored