Sponsored

Clockchoke

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 limited, 2022 trd ofroad premium 4runner
I'm in Washington. I've got a deposit on a tacoma from toyota of olympia. Is my dealership part of your network?

EchoTango

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bus
Can you tell me how far of a drive is your West Coast dealer from Portland, Oregon? Also, are vehicles on your list dependent on location. For example can I pick up any of the vehicles from your West Coast dealer?

Thanks

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Under 500 miles. Message me what you want when you’re ready to reserve one. Theyre all about a month out I’m guessing.

drabon74

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Runner
when I decide to buy I’ll be seriously considering this service. Couple questions. We are also considering a new Land Cruiser for the wife also, do You anticipate getting any sort of deals on those? Do you also broker other brands such as Kia, Ford, etc?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
when I decide to buy I’ll be seriously considering this service. Couple questions. We are also considering a new Land Cruiser for the wife also, do You anticipate getting any sort of deals on those? Do you also broker other brands such as Kia, Ford, etc?
I focus just on Toyota so I can make sure I have the best pricing in the country and try to know their product pretty well. Brokers that do all brands don’t have the same attention to detail.

I just sold a first edition LC allocation for $2500 over msrp and that went in minutes. They won’t have deals until they’re sitting on lots for a bit. But I should be at invoice eventually.

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
4x4 White sport 5ft bed with Premium available in the northwest!
54154 msrp
$2500 discount
Tax tags 399 doc fee additional

Text if interested this is gonna sell fasssst

jim
215-359-6836

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Gonna do $3000 off all sport or offrd with upgrade package on the east coast until end of month. Must be locked in by March 31. Some of these are due in late April.

Approx 49k msrp
46k sales price.
Many colors available!

text
Jim
215-359-6836

Wansen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Does anyone have any idea about when ‘24 PreRunners will become available?

Taco Golfer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Gonna do $3000 off all sport or offrd with upgrade package on the east coast until end of month. Must be locked in by March 31. Some of these are due in late April.

Approx 49k msrp
46k sales price.
Many colors available!

text
Jim
215-359-6836
Message sent. Thx.

kjmcc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius 2018
Hi Jim (Jrouleau426) I'm on the east coast (northern VA)and plan on buying the TRD PRO 2024 Tacoma when it comes out. Hopefully soon! Unsure what color options there are but I assume the Ice Cap with Black Roof will be most popular with black interior. I've only seen the ice cap with red interior on TRD PRO.

ryan71098

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi S5
Hey Jim!

First off, just want to say thanks for setting this thread up and running this process. It definitely makes the vehicle purchasing experience much less of a headache.

Do you have any info on the Hybrid Tacoma's and when you'll be receiving allocation info? Trying to figure out timing as I'll be out of my current vehicle in the coming months. I know pricing hasn't even been announced yet, but I know that's supposed to be coming relatively soon. If you have a running list for those interested, I'd definitely want to be added. Thanks so much!
Sponsored