Sponsored

Longtime Lurker

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
Longtime Lurker, decided to officially join.
In the next year I plan to downsize from a 2018 F150 to a midsized. After looking at the current market, for 2022-23 I was unthrilled with most.
However, 2024 is shaping up to be quite the year :)
I look the looks of the 2024 Canyon, but after they realeased EPA MPGs, and then I saw the Tacoma teaser after teaser I'm rethinking which way to go. I am currently holding out to see the official 24 Tacoma and the NA launch for the Ranger. The looks of the ranger are unthrilling, but I am big fan of the ecoboosts. However, the rumors, patent leaks of the Taco have me possibly jumping ship :)
We shall see!
Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Longtime Lurker, decided to officially join.
In the next year I plan to downsize from a 2018 F150 to a midsized. After looking at the current market, for 2022-23 I was unthrilled with most.
However, 2024 is shaping up to be quite the year :)
I look the looks of the 2024 Canyon, but after they realeased EPA MPGs, and then I saw the Tacoma teaser after teaser I'm rethinking which way to go. I am currently holding out to see the official 24 Tacoma and the NA launch for the Ranger. The looks of the ranger are unthrilling, but I am big fan of the ecoboosts. However, the rumors, patent leaks of the Taco have me possibly jumping ship :)
We shall see!
I am in the same boat as in that I would like a midsize truck. GM twins looked really promising, but the reduction in rear legroom and MPG ruled them out..... so I am hoping that the Tacoma or Ranger will have what I am looking for.

OP
OP

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
I am in the same boat as in that I would like a midsize truck. GM twins looked really promising, but the reduction in rear legroom and MPG ruled them out..... so I am hoping that the Tacoma or Ranger will have what I am looking for.
100% agree. the Canyon AT4 looks great, it really does, but when EPA came out i was kind of suprised. I knew it wouldn't be great, just didn't realize it would be that bad lol

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I think it’s worth waiting if you can to see what all the available options will be with so many compelling new choices. 2024 should be quite the year indeed!

OP
OP

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
I think it’s worth waiting if you can to see what all the available options will be with so many compelling new choices. 2024 should be quite the year indeed!
Yea I plan to at this point.
need to see what Toyota and Ford both have in store.
Sponsored