Purchased TRD Off Road on March 23

Jettabold

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Super happy with my new TRD Off Road! Six foot bed. Premium Package. I'm in Virginia and bought from Maguire in Ithaca, NY. I updated the allocation sheet every other day or so while I waited to see if my local dealer could score one for me. No luck. So out of roughly 20,000 Tacomas, 4,000 were TRD Off Roads, 1,000 were 6 foot beds, then with three color choices and the premium package (search for that by the interior color) and states that were a 8 hour drive for me, it kept coming up with around 12 trucks. None on the ground. Called a few dealers that had a hold to see what they would say. Random call to Maguire. One arrived on the lot that day and the buyer had already made other plans. Literally got it a half hour after it became available. Feel kinda lucky.

Thanks to this site and the daily spreadsheet or I would still be waiting. Wanted a Tacoma for years but the seats were a complete deal breaker.

2024 Tacoma Purchased TRD Off Road on March 23 20240325_132337
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jettabold

Jettabold

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Yeah, thanks. It makes a mid-size work like a full-size! :giggle:

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
I got the 6’ bed as well. That was what came with the sport plus package. Still waiting for mine but the bed is longer than my F150 so a bonus.
Sponsored