Sponsored

Karan

First Name
Karan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Minivan
Finally found a video that shows the TRD PRO backseat spacing. Actually shows everything for the interior...it's actually more spacious than i thought,. Was one of the reasons i was considering not getting it....jump to 2:09

Rear legroom photos:

2024 Tacoma Rear Backseat Legroom in 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro w/ Isometric Suspension Seats -- Photos & Video 2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom 3

2024 Tacoma Rear Backseat Legroom in 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro w/ Isometric Suspension Seats -- Photos & Video 2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom 4

2024 Tacoma Rear Backseat Legroom in 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro w/ Isometric Suspension Seats -- Photos & Video 2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom

2024 Tacoma Rear Backseat Legroom in 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro w/ Isometric Suspension Seats -- Photos & Video 2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom 6

2024 Tacoma Rear Backseat Legroom in 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro w/ Isometric Suspension Seats -- Photos & Video 2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom 7

VIDEO (jump to 2:09)

Sponsored

BigDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma PreRunner (future)
Was expecting worse legroom behind the Iso seats! Not bad considering the driver seat looks pushed back all the way. And even more legroom behind the front passenger seat, which isn't.

mramseyisu

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
Was expecting worse legroom behind the Iso seats! Not bad considering the driver seat looks pushed back all the way. And even more legroom behind the front passenger seat, which isn't.
You can definitely see the driver side which looks terrible is pushed a few inches further back than the passenger side. It doesn't look as terrifying as the initial pictures led on.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Finally found a video that shows the TRD PRO backseat spacing. Actually shows everything for the interior...it's actually more spacious than i thought,. Was one of the reasons i was considering not getting it....jump to 2:09

Rear legroom photos:

2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom 3.jpg

2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom 4.jpg

2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom.jpg

2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom 6.jpg

2024 toyota tacoma trd pro rear back seat legroom 7.jpg

VIDEO (jump to 2:09)

Show me a white off-road/33's !

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Even better idea of the rear space. Granted he is a big guy.

Yeah when is in the PRO in the video he says that the front seat is in a decent spot for him, but seeing many of his videos he seemed a lot closer to the wheel than normal..... so I think that skewed things.

Then in the TH, he actually moves the front seat forward before sitting in the back seat.... we really don't know how the front seat was adjusted if he could have sat there or not
Sponsored