Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I'm sure the front seats are pushed back all the way, but they look a lil beefier than regular. I have a feeling that will kill the pro sales. But then again, i wonder if most pro owners don't plan on 3+ occupancy

mramseyisu

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I'm sure the front seats are pushed back all the way, but they look a lil beefier than regular. I have a feeling that will kill the pro sales. But then again, i wonder if most pro owners don't plan on 3+ occupancy
That's what's pushing me towards wanting a trailhunter instead of a pro. I will use my backseat to haul a teenaged kid or two around and those fancy seats look like they're going to eat up a lot of leg room.

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Compared to the pictures of the Limited, front and back seat positions, I’d agree. The seats look to be positioned much further back and possibly reclined.

Regardless, I’m hoping those ISO seats are optional, but I’m guessing they’re standard on the Pro.

kbreese72

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 SCrew 4x4
Those front seats better be pushed ALL the way back, because as is shown in the pic, the back seats are obviously completely un-usable for any passengers. Hmm, I'm used to an F150 Supercrew...which has tons of room in the back. This might dissuade me....

JB1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota 4Runner PRO
Those shocks strapped to the back of the seats must take up a lot of room

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I'd rather have the standard seats in the Pro than the IsoDynamic Seats. I can image they are quite a bit more $$ to make than the typical seats and they look to reduce rear seat leg room by at least 1.5". I don't see the little benefits they may provide out weighing the negatives.

907Yota

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Toyota Xtracab 4WD
All the more reason to make a pro in an Xtracab. Those front seats are making the back seat worthless anyway.

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Watched the video in the TRD Pro thread. It appears we also lose space for feet on the floor and under the seats.
Sponsored