Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
I've been lurking on this site for quite some time, but only out of curiosity, as I wasn't ever considering a new Taco.
Now don't hate on me, 🙏 but I've never care for the looks of the current or previous gens. Everyone has their own styling preferences.
However, I think Toyota nailed it with the upcoming Taco. Best looking midsize of the bunch IMO.
It's moved to the top of my list now. I just have a slight concerned about the interior. I have a personal dislike for the current design trend of sticking "tablets" on the dash of vehicles, so I'm not a hugh fan of the Tundra dash. I'm hoping the Taco's screen is a bit more integrated into the dash. I also know that things look different in person, so I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of all the upcoming trucks.
Competion is good. I think everyone's stepped up their game...........well.....except for Nissan. Nissan brought out a truck that is competive with the current gens. It's instantly going to be 10yrs outdated (again) as soon as the other 3 are on the lots.
Totally agree about the tablet comment, I don't like that look. I really like the GM twins interior both full and midsize.... more integrated.
Sponsored