Sponsored

So I did a thing, I put a thermal on the Trailhunter

SmokyMtnTaco

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Apr 11, 2025
Threads
34
Messages
61
Reaction score
96
Location
East TN
Vehicle(s)
2025 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter, 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I put the Vantrue Pilot 2 on my 2025 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter because I wanted to see what thermal could reveal on dark roads.

One field gave me a much bigger surprise than I expected. The real footage made this an interesting test.

But seeing something on a live thermal display is one thing. What does the Pilot 2 actually save when I park and walk away?

I looked at what the camera actually saved rather than relying on the live display. The result is in the full video.

Full video:

Which would interest you more on a Tacoma—seeing heat at night or checking what was recorded while parked?
Sponsored

 
 



Top