Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

Volsfan23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hey Steve. Appreciate your help. My husband is getting to the point of looking for something else but last time you checked for me it was saying 3/22 as inspection. Do you mind checking again? 3TYLE5JN1RT005325

Thank you!
Sponsored

jcttaco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Hey Steve, really appreciate what you are doing for so many here. Can you please check 3TYLB5JN8RT009042. Thank you.

Captain O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
HI Steve,

Thanks again for the amazing amount of work and information you are putting into this!
could you take another peek at 3TYLB5JN9RT000690 ? Its been ages since any status change.

Thank you,
PO

BarryLimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Limited

stillgotomx

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Which one are you referring to?
Captain O with his 000690 VIN. Mine is 000812, and it’s still stuck. Weeks ago the topic of missing JBL removable Bluetooth speakers was raised…seems like these early premium packages might be waiting for those to come in….dunno just speculating.

stillgotomx

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Alas...my theory debunked. I'm just mystified like everyone else here, and had visions of scores of TRD ORs sitting there in a huge lot without their dash speakers. But no. I guess we will never know...although the electrical harness theory seems like a good one. Thanks for all your help on this thread, Chief.
Sponsored