Sponsored

Jeeper Defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Jeep JT Gladiator
Say what you want about this Terra color,, I love it.

2024 Tacoma TERRA COLOR TRD Pro 5.jpg

2024 Tacoma TERRA COLOR TRD Pro 4.jpg

2024 Tacoma TERRA COLOR TRD Pro 3.jpg

2024 Tacoma TERRA COLOR TRD Pro 1.jpg

2024 Tacoma TERRA COLOR TRD Pro 2.jpg
Nice! I bet Terra looks great in full sun outdoors.

And nice to see regular non-suspension seats. I thought the IsoDynamic Performance seats might be standard and mandatory in the TRD Pro.

Garemz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Acura MDX
Looks like they are banging these trucks out fast. Hopefully, they will announce ETA and prices soon

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Nice! I bet Terra looks great in full sun outdoors.

And nice to see regular non-suspension seats. I thought the IsoDynamic Performance seats might be standard and mandatory in the TRD Pro.
Are we sure they aren't IsoDynamic, just in black instead of red? I looked through some photos of the other trims and they look different than those standard seats.

That being said I still hope they don't force the obnoxious seats on everyone who wants the TRD Pro.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
I don't love the color tbh, but its much better than the solar octane. I wish they didn't get rid of the Lunar Rock color though. I'll have to go with either bronze, underground, or mayyyyybe this one.

I'm just really glad they're not forcing those ugly bright red seats. The trail hunter interior colors are so much nicer.

Also, how come the pics are so low res? Weren't these taken with a phone? Someone upload the uncompressed ones pls :)

Garemz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Acura MDX
I'm with you not really digging the new paint colour, Might be the camera making it look dull.

Taco Libre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I love bright colors on vehicles, but Terra is not a winner in this photos. Hopefully It’s just the camera + overcast lighting. Zero pop.

Also, I did not realize that people still took photos with Blackberries from 2005.

shoelessjoe

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
I love bright colors on vehicles, but Terra is not a winner in this photos. Hopefully It’s just the camera + overcast lighting. Zero pop.

Also, I did not realize that people still took photos with Blackberries from 2005.
They ran out of film for their Polaroid.

kbreese72

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 SCrew 4x4
I don't know if it's just the pics, like maybe the lighting, res and angles, but not very flattering to my eyes.

Personally I really love it in white - Something about that original release / press vehicle, it just looks so good.