Sponsored

elite83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Unless I'm misunderstanding, the Instagram post confirms all of those colors will be available... on certain trims anyway.
I didn't/don't get that message from the IG post at all(?) To me anyway it seems like they're showcasing the TRD Pro colors 'over the years' and ending by debuting the new TRD Pro custom color. I didn't see anywhere that they were saying they were bringing back any of the old colors.

Rather, I'm pretty sure this is the color wheel of what's going to be available across all trims. Crushed out all the flat earthy colors. Boo.

2024 Tacoma TERRA color for 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro first look! 1687465114859
Sponsored

ForestTaco02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma SR5
I didn't/don't get that message from the IG post at all(?) To me anyway it seems like they're showcasing the TRD Pro colors 'over the years' and ending by debuting the new TRD Pro custom color. I didn't see anywhere that they were saying they were bringing back any of the old colors.

Rather, I'm pretty sure this is the color wheel of what's going to be available across all trims. Crushed out all the flat earthy colors. Boo.
Gotcha. That makes sense. Also agree that it would be unfortunate to lose cement, lunar rock, etc.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I'll start by saying that I know it's a truck, and some of these colors are great, but what I wouldn't do to see a metallic finish on these trucks. I'm trading my Camry in for a taco and that's one of the biggest things I'll miss is that red metallic paint. The amount of complements I've got alone on that paint was worth the purchase lol.

Especially on the TRD Pro, damn near going to be an $80,000 "performance" truck, add some metallic to really showcase the truck.

Tcoverly

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Unless I'm misunderstanding, the Instagram post confirms all of those colors will be available... on certain trims anyway.
so lunar rock will be avail in 2024 Taco? Know 2024 Tundra still offers it.
Sponsored