Sponsored

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
I don’t understand the wheel flare coating decision. Gloss black paint is going to show scratches, rock chips, etc. I know the designers were trying to match the roof color though.
Sponsored

Hannzie

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 bmw x2
An Underground color 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro is currently on display at the Utah Auto Expo :love:

Cool to see that this has actually been driven off-road.

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 12.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 11.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 10.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 9.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 8.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 1.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 2.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 3.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 4.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 5.jpg

20240112_195455.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 6.jpg

Underground 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro Utah Auto Expo 7.jpg
I went there and looked at it and went inside the ZR2 and the 2024 Ranger.
The Tacoma looks to have significantly less rear legroom than both, with the Ranger having the best rear legroom.

Ranger looks ugly (IMO only the Raptor version looks good).
Tacoma and ZR2 both looked good.

54K for a loaded TRD offroad (likely 65K for a Pro when factoring in hybrid + all the offroad stuff) and 55K for a Ranger Raptor, the later is an easy choice. The ZR2 at 50K is a steal.

Underground color is significantly darker than those photos. My photo is vastly more accurate but even then it’s still a bit darker than that.

Only reason I am still looking at Tacoma is 6ft bed and the fact the Raptor is sold out. Otherwise I can’t possibly justify spending that much for something that won’t be as reliable as the old one for the first year model.

IMG_5513.jpeg
Did you our anyone else who saw it in person get a good look at those red seats? In Canada I was told by my dealer the pro only comes in red interior and not sure I can live with those red seats. Are they a bright red or more subtle in person?

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Did you our anyone else who saw it in person get a good look at those red seats? In Canada I was told by my dealer the pro only comes in red interior and not sure I can live with those red seats. Are they a bright red or more subtle in person?
Not subtle at all. Bright Red.