Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Yeah, but he didn’t get in the back seat and didn’t even comment on rear legroom. I thought that was strange he missed that.
Yeah.... I kind of think that was on purpose to be a good 'guest' at the event. Alex on Auto had the other guy (can't remember his name) with him and he mentioned the back as being the same or smaller. So from what I can tell they did fix the front seating but the rear is still lacking. Such a disappointment to me that they couldn't figure out how to get a little more room back there.
Sponsored

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
Yeah, but he didn’t get in the back seat and didn’t even comment on rear legroom. I thought that was strange he missed that.
I watched a lot of the videos and no one commented on it... i wonder if Toyota made that stipulation. Until official specs are published. It can't be a coincidence that all the reviewers didn't comment on it...

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Does the 2400W power works when truck is powered off?
I watched all the videos, no one says. That would be game changing for camping.
Also puzzled no journalist talked about the legroom. At 6’6” it’s a major for me.
I would hope so or that is a big miss......especially for overlanding.

Cavemold

First Name
Cavemold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Alex on Auto's video made it seem like rear legroom was the same or slightly worse.... pretty disappointed in this. Otherwise really like what I'm seeing
ah ok.....

ORD_AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trucks
Does the 2400W power works when truck is powered off?
I watched all the videos, no one says. That would be game changing for camping.
Also puzzled no journalist talked about the legroom. At 6’6” it’s a major for me.
Curious about this myself