Sponsored

caveman_rox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Not seeing any iForce Max MPGs? And it says the pricing tops out around $54K with Limited? I'm assuming that's not including the TH or PRO...

Forbes, unless I miss something, your article isn't helpful!

wy3134

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dakota
Not seeing any iForce Max MPGs? And it says the pricing tops out around $54K with Limited? I'm assuming that's not including the TH or PRO...

to be fair, forbes has been pretty irrelevant for the better part of a decade, so im not surprised. i stopped reading them for anything financial related a long time ago

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
Lot of errors in details in the first video…manual doesn’t come with Hybrid and it’s not 2.7L…

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento

You are not going to. They are not in production yet.

Radiganp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70
So 52,100 for the limited. That is now Canyon Denali pricing with an interior that isn’t as premium. Mileage will be similar, maybe a little higher on the Tacoma. Reliability will be debatable, probably a little better on the Tacoma but we don’t know yet. That’s a tough sell for me at this point. The Denali has rear hvac vents and more legroom back there. Makes it a lot tougher than anticipated.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
So 52,100 for the limited. That is now Canyon Denali pricing with an interior that isn’t as premium. Mileage will be similar, maybe a little higher on the Tacoma. Reliability will be debatable, probably a little better on the Tacoma but we don’t know yet. That’s a tough sell for me at this point. The Denali has rear hvac vents and more legroom back there. Makes it a lot tougher than anticipated.
Wondering if that is all in for the limited. Power running boards, sunroof, power tailgate, etc...that would all be add on options on the Denali if they were available. Sunroof is a $1K addon. Denali comes with a HUD but I dont think it has auto 4WD.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Wondering if that is all in for the limited. Power running boards, sunroof, power tailgate, etc...that would all be add on options on the Denali if they were available. Sunroof is a $1K addon. Denali comes with a HUD but I dont think it has auto 4WD.
All of the GMC trims have Auto 4WD. The iForce Limited, however, does not. That will be available only in the iForce Max for some reason. I agree, $52 is a bit high for the limited unless it is absolutely loaded. For a luxury trim, it really doesn't look that luxurious. Both the Denali and 24 Ranger Lariat interiors look more luxurious where the Tacoma Limited still looks utilitarian.

Each of these trucks have their advantages. The Ranger has a nicer interior and 4ft between the wheel wells and is a little less expensive (with xplan) , but less attractive exterior (except the Raptor), no HUD, and it's not a Toyota. The GM Twins have Auto 4WD, look very similar, more luxurious interior, but GM hasn't been known for quality. Hard decision. I have a Ranger on order, and am talking with my Toyota dealer today. Also possible GM will offer special financing in December. It's nice to have all the choices.

I mostly want the Toyota for the reputation of reliability. I'll have to decide if it's worth the price premium.

Last edited:

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Has anyone seen any reliable payload numbers yet? 1700 lbs has been floating around but Truck King mentions 1200 for the offroad double cab in their video
Different payload and towing in Canada than the US. He is based in Canada.

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
To my despair, this review compares with the Colorado/Canyon and confirms the room in both the front and the rear is larger, and the ride better on the Colorado.

When you know the ZR2 is 48K and the TH will probably sit $10K over, that stings.

Sponsored