Sponsored

Wanted - rear coil springs, hybrid, double cab, 6ft bed. Which trims?

kallsop

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rav4 Hybrid
With the limited info available, anyone can say if will there be a 2024 with rear coil springs, hybrid, double cab, 6ft bed? Which trim levels? Trying to guesstimate the price by looking at the 2023 cost and adding a small bump plus the mystery amount for the hybrid. On dual motor 'synergy drive' cars the hybrid is maybe a $1250 addon, but there they delete the automatic transmission and replace with the dual electric motor single stage planetary. Not easily compared to the truck style hybrid which keeps the stock transmission and adds a single electric motor.
Sponsored

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Should be SR5, Off Road, Sport, Limited, and TrailHunter. The Bump should be close to Tundra powertrain $ difference.

OP
OP

kallsop

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rav4 Hybrid
Thanks. I just need a no frills truck, so SR5 is good. In the Tundra, you have to get a higher trim. Tundra Limited Crewmax 5.5ft 4WD is +$3720 for hybrid. That's a shame. In the Tundra, hybrid highway mpg is identical to regular gasser. Small improvement in the average mpg. Great for towing I'm sure, overkill for me. Anyway, we will get the real information soon and we will rush to the web build configurator.

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
It is and will be a damn shame if Toyota charges this much more for the hybrid in the Tacoma🤬
Sponsored