Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

Wansen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Sooooo.... this is even more strange than I thought. I did a "locate" to see how many of that model have been built and shipped. It turns out there are only 10 of them in the entire country. Nine of them are in the exact same status as yours, meaning they were scheduled to be built in early March and none have been built. All of them were confirmed to be built on the same day; 1/20/24.

The 10th one is another matter. It was allocated on the same day as yours but was built 5 days ago and left the factory but is now on hold. I have no idea why this is the case and can only speculate. I can say that it is unusual and I've not seen it before.

Here's yours, followed by the one that was built and shipped.

View attachment 11933
View attachment 11934
Thank you Steve. A strange situation indeed.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
@Trainer Steve Clifford 3TYLB5JN5RT20A549 Can you please look mine up, I just put a deposit down on it and was told it is scheduled to be built early June

Thanks

BOBC61

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD SPORT 4X4 DBL CAB MAGNETIC GRAY
Hi Steve, can you check the status on this one I think it is to be built in the next few weeks. 3TMLB5JN7RM15B902 Thanks

knoxtacoma304

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport
3TMLB5JN6RM009570
Hey Steve, could you take a look at this one this morning? Thank you for all you do.

R.A.N.M.J.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2023 4Runner, soon to be 2024 Tacoma
Good morning @Trainer Steve Clifford !

My guy at the dealership said my truck should be arriving on the 21st of this month. I was wondering if he's on the mark.

3TMLB5JN4RM010894

Thanks a ton!

R.A.N.M.J.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2023 4Runner, soon to be 2024 Tacoma
That sounds optimistic. It is at the regional prep facility for the Gulf States Region and I don't have any personal experience with that but judging from others here, it takes a little time to process through there. It might be by the 21st but I'd give it an extra week just to be safe.
View attachment 11993
It's already at the GST Depot?!

I realize I made a mistake and what I meant to say was, "My guy at the dealership said my truck should be arriving at the port on the 21st of this month. ", that was my bad. It looks like my truck is four days early.

You just made my morning! Thanks again!
Sponsored