Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

Tacotee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
I just looked your truck up and your dealer is correct on all counts. It is at the port but also on hold with no projected release date. On the plus side, they have been getting through these pretty quickly so it could be any day... or it could be much longer if there was some other odd reason for the hold aside from whatever the widespread hold was about.
View attachment 10816
Hey Steve thank you you was right a couple days it was my truck just arrived at the dealer thanks again 💪🏼
Sponsored

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Taco OR Premium
May end up switching to one closer to me Steve.. can you pull this one up?

3TYLB5JN6RT015728

Many thanks <3

firerunt54

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Will you please check the status of this truck? 3TMLB5JN6RM10F168
Thank you!

andymac

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
3TYLB5JN8RT09A984. Still wedged in a corner of the factory and forgotten until after Easter?

PaulT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Sport 4WD
Arrival dates added to smart path tacomas for SC dealers!!! Looks like Veracruz is about to start shipping!

Last edited:

M40A1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD
Arrival dates added to smart path tacomas for SC dealers!!! Looks like Veracruz is about to start shipping!
I hope so! I was watching a ship that left Veracruz recently that was headed to Baltimore and scheduled to arrive shortly after the Key bridge collapse. It needed up docking at Sparrows Point, just outside the collapsed bridge. I pulled up “Sparrows Point” on Google only to see that dick was next to a very large VW operation, Lol!!! Anyway, I am told that Toyota doesn’t ship to the Port of Baltimore, instead they are going to New Jersey/New York for offloading for my region. I am now instead watching the departures from Veracruz going to USEWR, and the Global Leader is one that recently departed.
Sponsored

Reactions: JED