Did you follow all that wiring both ways? Should have connections eventually to disconnect. I had no issues getting my bumper off when replacing my fog lights.
https://millercat.com/collections/mcx-engine-skid-plates-toyota-tacoma
When I got mine, they were not offering the light duty option or I would have gotten that one.
Anyone else loose the traffic information (back ups and accidents) while using carplay on your display screen? I used to have it show me where all the bad traffic was so I could avoid it but now I just get a plan old map just showing me where I'm heading. I check maps on my android and it shows...
I have to admit, very nice. I got the OEM lights but if this was available, I'm sure I would have gone this route.
Lets just hope these are better sealed against water intrusion and causing rust.
If they are better sealed, I'll get them if mine start to have that issue. Cheaper then $350 for OEM.
I think I would try the carista to clear the code and see what that does for you.
Now I have to admit what's this talk about putting it in service mode? Looks like I needed to look in the owners manual to learn more about this.