Sponsored

Recent content by Wahhabm

  1. Wolfbox Power Running Board Issue on Hybrid Tacomas

    That extension is a good idea. I will be out of town next weekend.
  2. Wolfbox Power Running Board Issue on Hybrid Tacomas

    Pete that really sucks that the codes are back. I have not done anything for lack of time and I asked wolfbox some questions and they replied. 1st I should state they confirmed: 1. Still working on updated ECU for the hybrid trucks that might also help with the random motor noises that we...
  3. Wolfbox Power Running Board Issue on Hybrid Tacomas

    They changed their listing after hybrid owners reported the problems with the tap at the blue wire. Now they are asking us to try the pink pair.
  4. Wolfbox Power Running Board Issue on Hybrid Tacomas

    It is so confusing and the picture I shared is what wolfbox sent us and that's their numbering. And these plugs wires and their colors are different. This is my plug on my truck that is a hybrid. The 1st instructions was to tap into the blue wire pair 3rd from top. Now they are saying tap...
  5. Wolfbox Power Running Board Issue on Hybrid Tacomas

    I am wondering which can high and can low wires are you connecting to? We have reported that the blue pair works for non hybrids and that hybrids need to connect to the pink pair.
  6. Wolfbox Power Running Board Issue on Hybrid Tacomas

    How do you connect this? Is it just an extension. What about the can wires not being twisted
  7. 4th gen installation of RC AMP electric running board wiring issues

    No they don't have one connection. They just have 2 can wires for can high and can low
  8. Exciting Group Buy Event by Wolfbox! 🎉 (Exclusive for forum members)

    I have created a new thread with proper headline so we can hear from others. This is for group buy and not showing up in searches. https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/wolfbox-power-running-board-issue-on-hybrid-tacomas.22867/#post-285605
  9. 4th gen installation of RC AMP electric running board wiring issues

    I am having problems with wolfbox also. I have a hybrid and they initially said hook to the 3 Rd blue wire and corresponding white wire (pair), then they said working on a new ECU, then they said connect to the pink wire pair. Guessing game at best with our expensive trucks
  10. Wolfbox Power Running Board Issue on Hybrid Tacomas

    Several hybrid Tacoma owners are reporting an intermittent issue with Wolfbox power running boards. They work normally when the truck is cold, but after roughly 20+ minutes of driving, the boards may stop deploying/retracting. After sitting for 5–10 minutes, they may start working again. The...
  11. Exciting Group Buy Event by Wolfbox! 🎉 (Exclusive for forum members)

    I want to also add that their website that they changed the listing to say excludes hybrids have not been changed. This confirms that they are still testing otherwise they would have updated the listing. Initially they told me they are working on a new updated ECU. Then they said switch the...
  12. Exciting Group Buy Event by Wolfbox! 🎉 (Exclusive for forum members)

    Wolfbox customer service replied and said the problems are from switching to pink without connecting the corresponding wire. I check if this was an error that Pete did and Pete denied that. I hope he gets a chance to tell us himself as his 32 codes that triggered are a real problem and I sure...
  13. Exciting Group Buy Event by Wolfbox! 🎉 (Exclusive for forum members)

    Mark from wolfbox responds middle of the night. He must be in a different time zone.
  14. Exciting Group Buy Event by Wolfbox! 🎉 (Exclusive for forum members)

    The last permanent code can't be erased by a scanner
  15. Exciting Group Buy Event by Wolfbox! 🎉 (Exclusive for forum members)

    I asked wolfbox why aren't we getting the can low and can high signal from pin 6 and pin 14 from the obdii connector, they stated that their is a patent issue. Well they should then make sure they identify the correct wires and not ruin are trucks guessing. This is real bullshit.



Top