Sponsored

Search results

  1. Bi-annual daylight time bitching session

    Oddly enough, the clock on my display adjusted itself automatically, but the clock on the dash didn't until I selected day light savings mode.
  2. 4th Gen Tacoma 2024+ Suspension & Wheel Torque Specs Guide

    @tacogarage thanks dude! just came in handy for me two years after posting.
  3. Oops, Thats Not Supposed To Look Like That

    That's for sure. It just looks like such a chinsey piece of cast that's shouldering the load here. When I'm able to pick the truck up I'm going to take some photos comparing the replaced shock to the original on the other side to see if there's been any visible improvements. I do believe in...
  4. Oops, Thats Not Supposed To Look Like That

    After I finished asking stupid questions, I watched the video @ixo linked from Icon. Wish I had the foresight to install these a week ago, lol. Somehow, I was completely ignorant to this very well documented issue. Gonna throw these on as soon as I receive from Icon.
  5. Oops, Thats Not Supposed To Look Like That

    Sounds like the best $88.01 after tax and shipping I've ever spent. Thanks for the tip, fellas.
  6. Oops, Thats Not Supposed To Look Like That

    Yup, I'm gonna be all over this. Is the install really as easy as just taking off the wheels, removing 4 bolts, throwing this bad boy on top and replacing the bolts?
  7. Oops, Thats Not Supposed To Look Like That

    For anyone keeping score at home, Toyota came through for me no questions asked. Acknowledged that the part was defective, but stopped short of acknowledging that it's a general issue and not unique to my truck. For all the horror stories you hear about dealerships, I'm thankful to have found...
  8. Oops, Thats Not Supposed To Look Like That

    Dropped it off this morning, we'll see how it goes. Also, no idea why you guys keep referencing a pot hole in your replies....like I said originally, it was a speed bump! :wink:
  9. Oops, Thats Not Supposed To Look Like That

    Off the top of my head without the VIN in front of me, I’m gonna say April 2024. Given others have had similar issues I’m probably going to ham it up with customer service a little bit. Cause the thing was, it wasnt even an especially bad pot hole. Think I’ll lead with “I was driving over some...
  10. Oops, Thats Not Supposed To Look Like That

    [REDACTED] At best, I’m a weekend warrior, and almost all of my off-roading is confined to sand. This truck is babied, in other words. What’s your experience with the bumper to bumper Toyota provides for the first 3 years? I’m wondering if I should expect to go to war with Toyota or if they’re...
  11. Mods that make you cringe..

    Not a fan of ditch lights, but they've saved me several thousand in deer related damages lol
  12. Mods that make you cringe..

    LOL, love this topic. The overland tent guy running errands on a Tuesday. Never understood leaving one of those giant eyesores on the truck roof all summer long.
  13. Tail gate insert letters!

    Not sure if you're looking for the plastic 3D letters that give the tailgate an embossed look, or if you're just looking to add the 2D stickers that keep the debossed look, but with a contrast color. If you're into the 2D ones, this guy is great: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TXDecalKing Cheap...
  14. "The" Stereo / Audio Sound Post: Don't Skip this one!

    @StatherĂłs K-9, come up with any theories on the differences in quality of the same system in the hybrid vs. gas?
  15. It's okay to sell.

    One must also understand....it's also okay to not provide the help you're soliciting.
  16. "The" Stereo / Audio Sound Post: Don't Skip this one!

    Cool post. The Carista stuff you mentioned is just plain common sense...and yet it never crossed my mind to do it. I'm sure the engine/road noise are doing the speakers no favors. Think I might reactivate my Carista to do this.
  17. Marker Light Options

    One of the first mods I made to my 24 was removing the grille and replacing it with one of the cheap Heritage-style ones that are all over. Sure, it's stolen valor, but it sure does look cool. For the money, the thing is great. The only issue I experience with the thing is these chinsy marker...
  18. While I have the front of my Tacoma disassembled . . .

    You can save yourself some future frustration by throwing those raptor lights in the garbage and installing better ones in their place. That grille is a great deal and the little light bar is excellent for what it is. But, the raptor lights make it maybe a month or two before they start...
  19. Square Switch Removal

    Unfortunately you're going to have to pop that entire panel and get into it from the rear.
  20. Arkansas Meso Dual Color Map Lights

    If that falls through please DM me, I'll take them lickity split.



Top