Sponsored

Search results

  1. SmartCap V3 Latches - Installed

    There’s a way to adjust those V2 latches using a couple of screwdrivers and prying the catch so that it engages more strongly. My dealer adjusted mine and they were fine for a couple of weeks until the V3s came in.
  2. SmartCap V3 Latches - Installed

    Deleted this post because someone got their panties in a knot.
  3. Greenlane Offroad sliders ordered

    I just got a call from Greenlane saying my sliders are ready for pickup. I can't QUITE get over there in time today, so Monday it is. I'm excited to see these bad boys!
  4. Installed N-Fab JPTS32 Rock Rail Detachable Steps on Trailhunter's factory ARB rock rails

    I finally got a few minutes to take some pics of the mounts for these steps. They mate to the rock rails using the spacers between the inner and outer tubes of the rails. The distance between these plates vary over the length of the rock sliders but near the front and rear doors there is a...
  5. Installed N-Fab JPTS32 Rock Rail Detachable Steps on Trailhunter's factory ARB rock rails

    I'll get you measurements today or tomorrow guys. FYI - I'm waiting for my Greenlane Offroad sliders to come in, and when they do, I anticipate I'll be selling a pair of these steps.
  6. 🎉 Giveaway Alert! Latex Cargo Nets by Muslogy 🎉

    Super stretchy latex would be my preference for certain! I often have gear in the bed that doesn't really need to be tied down, but I also don't want it to roll around. This sounds like the perfect solution.
  7. Dongar PRO (Parking Mode Dash Cam Adapter) Development Updates

    I too am suffering the lack of parking mode trigger on the Dongar Pro for the VIOFO A229 dashcam. A few things I’ve managed to figure out: -VIOFO says that parking mode is only RELIABLY triggered using their hardwire kit. This is because it connects to an ACC source and the camera detects the...
  8. New tires & wheels installed: Trailhunter wheels on 295/70/18 Toyo Open Country

    Looks great man! Your fender flares look REALLY black! What are you putting on them?
  9. Dash Cams That Integrate with Rear View

    I bought a Viofo A229Pro which comes with the rear cam. I routed the cable myself. I had ZERO experience, I just took it slowly and patiently and got it done. In my case, i ran the cable outside the cab and followed the frame to the back of the truck where I mounted the camera in my SmartCap...
  10. Sneak Peek: A-Pillar Grab Handles for 4th Gen Tacoma (by Carlimeki) – What Do You Want to See?

    It should 100% look like the 4Runner handle below. I’m not interested in the huge loop handle. It doesn’t fit the design of the truck.
  11. HOW TO: Rigid SR-L Series Lights for ARB Rear Bumper Installation

    In installed the SPV Parts kit: SPV Parts 2024 Up Toyota Tacoma (Flush Mount/ARB Bumper) Rigid SR-L Reverse Light Kit Plug N Play SRL > Specialty Performance PartsSKU: 53222TOYOPGT-TL-24 And the quality of their product is amazing. Absolutely wonderful. Their instructions and the harness have...
  12. 4th Gen Tacoma: Left Brake Light Sticking Out After Bed Stiffener Install - Help!

    I installed the Rigid lights in the bumper of my Trailhunter. In so doing, I had to pull the left taillight to install a Specialty Performance Parts wiring harness. I didn't have any issues reinstalling the taillight. That being said, I need to pull it again as the new harness rattles a little...
  13. Greenlane Sliders Installed

    These guys are about a 30 minute drive from my home. I haven't been out to visit them yet, but it's on my to-do list. I'm loving the way these sliders look on your trucks guys.
  14. Sneak Peek: A-Pillar Grab Handles for 4th Gen Tacoma (by Carlimeki) – What Do You Want to See?

    It looks like things are advancing in your factory-style non-through grip. Unfortunately, I am not interested in this style in the least. Maybe some will buy it so they can upgrade just the one side. But for me, it needs to be a full open grip, and then I'll buy the pair - happily, provided the...
  15. Sneak Peek: A-Pillar Grab Handles for 4th Gen Tacoma (by Carlimeki) – What Do You Want to See?

    Please take my money! My preference would be to have it designed to OEM specification such that it looks like it belongs - the way they should have come from the factory. Full grab handle, not like the passenger side finger hold. Develop both sides please, and sell them as a set. I will happily...
  16. Got my gas tank drilled

    That fix is as sketchy as the video.
  17. My i-Force Max has an.... Alternator???

    Not yet. I have a battery analyzer I can use to do that. Maybe I'll do that this weekend. I'd also like to check the jump start tab under the hood to see if there is power there when the key is OFF.
  18. My i-Force Max has an.... Alternator???

    I suspect that EFB batteries are not a standard flooded battery, but they are also not AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) batteries. So likely, the best replacement for them are AGMs.



Top