Sponsored

Search results

  1. Trailhunter Fitment Follow-Up: SXTH Element Bed-Step Relocation Bracket Updated Hardware

    I had to look it up to see if the hardware was included or not. I have my answer. Thanks
  2. Bed Cap Scene Light Installation

    Looks good. Would really have to look close to ID as TH or not.
  3. Bed Cap Scene Light Installation

    Did you get the TH grill yet.
  4. UPDATE - Rigid SRL Rear light kits for the Tacoma Rear ARB Bumper (IN STOCK NOW) READ!

    If in doubt, get the kit. you will thank yourself for listening.
  5. How Trailhunter high mount air intake (snorkel) mounts to A-pillar

    Never realized all the parts required to install the TH snorkel. Great write ups
  6. Air Compressor Build - compressor choices and building into TRD OR bed

    Here is the mounting plate (painted). 2nd Pic shows where the air line is run from ARB to CRS.
  7. 2025 trailhunter. First ever truck.

    I feel the Taco doesn't turn as tight as previous Gen. Can make parking a bit tricky.
  8. Tune or Banks PedalMonster?

    Does this mean that if I were to remove the PedalMonster after using it, it would not leave any type of mark on the ECM as it does not change anything on the ECM?
  9. HOW TO: Rigid SR-L Series Lights for ARB Rear Bumper Installation

    I ordered mine last year and not sure if the kit has changed but this kit made everything very easy to install.
  10. HOW TO: Rigid SR-L Series Lights for ARB Rear Bumper Installation

    Did your kit look like this?
  11. Tacoma production moving from Mexico to San Antonio

    Good point regarding the import duties.
  12. Tacoma production moving from Mexico to San Antonio

    Does this mean that if they move production to TX and US jobs paying more to employees would mean that the prices would probably increase for the customer looking to buy?
  13. Roof Camera Installed on a Trailhunter

    Was that the camera that was used to view the bed and repurposed? Or is this a different camera?
  14. Air Compressor Build - compressor choices and building into TRD OR bed

    Here is my setup. I went with the ARB Dual Brushless and added the Apex reel to make things easier.
  15. 🎉 Prime Day Refund Giveaway Sponsored by Muslogy! 🎉

    Going to see your current available items.
  16. OEM Spray-On Bed Liner

    I actually have a mat on top of the spray in bed liner.
  17. OEM Spray-On Bed Liner

    I'm so glad that mine was factory installed.
  18. 25 Trailhunter, Low Battery?

    I read that the vehicle doesn't run on the Hybrid battery as much when on Sport Mode.



Top