Sponsored

Search results

  1. Disturbing issue with door locks

    I tried leaving my phone in the center console when I went to the gym and the truck wouldn’t let me lock the doors because a “key” was detected inside. It’s smart enough to know whether my phone is inside outside the car, I guess, but that’s not great if someone follows behind as I’m walking...
  2. OEM Exhaust Dump on sale for $110 today

    P/N PT226-35241-AA https://autoparts.toyotaofdothan.com/products/product/off-road-trail-pipe-pt22635241aa
  3. Zekzoop Giveaway for Tacoma Enthusiasts!

    That’s really generous of you and an awesome way to support the community. Thank you @Zekzoop ! This mat is gonna save my knees when I crawl around back there.
  4. Toyota App, driving report

    I'm glad you mentioned that. That's really important to point out. Under Profile (top right of app), then Account, there's a section called Data Privacy Portal. I have Drive Pulse turned on but Insure Connect turned off, so at least in theory, Toyota is not allowed to share my data with...
  5. Toyota App, driving report

    I never knew that screen existed! Thanks @Airborne , this is pretty cool. If anyone else needs help finding, it's under: - Find (bottom row of icons, farthest right) - Drive Pulse & Trips I'd love to see trip mpg there as well. I often miss it after I turn off the engine. I submitted that...
  6. California $650 OBO - 18" TRD Off Road Wheels with Falken A/T3W tires

    It’s been a while so I’m gonna try this again. Any takers at $650? I put about 800 highway miles on the tires since I first posted them but the wheels are still in as-new condition.
  7. PSI Air Down for Stock Tires and Wheels

    I like them too. Not too noisy, on road handling is fine, don't know about off road yet. I changed back to stock wheels/tires for a longer trip and hated how heavy the AT4Ws were when putting them back on, but that's to be expected for 285s I think. Oh, and they definitely kill the gas mileage.
  8. PSI Air Down for Stock Tires and Wheels

    Also, is that 23 psi of warm air? Like, I've driven to the trailhead and then drop down to that pressure?
  9. PSI Air Down for Stock Tires and Wheels

    Same recommended 30 psi for my TRD OR. I was surprised that both the dealer and my tire shop gave the truck to me at around 39 psi on delivery. Someone said in an earlier thread that they overinflate tires during transport, so maybe the dealer didn't air the tires down during pre delivery...
  10. What do you have on your data screens?

    I bought a dog harness belt and that stays permanently in the middle seat receptacle, so at least I took care of the middle guy.
  11. Carista app, what have you done??

    I haven't gotten it yet but this is the setting that I really want to change: Locking: Smart Key Touch-to-unlock-doors minimum duration Off / Short / Medium / Long I hate the sometimes delay when I tap the lock on the door handle. Although, reading this again, I wonder if the setting changes...
  12. What do you have on your data screens?

    I have: Screen 1: turbo gauge on left, electric Max gauge on right. I enjoy watching these the most! Screen 2: tire pressures, gas mileage. It took a lot of babying the gas pedal to get that 17.7 (downside of my tires). Screen 3: oil temp on left, battery/oil pressure on right. Will probably...
  13. Illuminated Front Toyota Emblem (PT413-35240) - anyone install on front grill yet?

    No wonder so pro looking! Maybe I'll find a simpler wrap type solution, but great job again, and thanks for the inspiration!
  14. Illuminated Front Toyota Emblem (PT413-35240) - anyone install on front grill yet?

    @Shamrocshake that came out really well! The matte clear thing, is that a spray paint?
  15. Newbie to tacoma4G.

    One of my favorite fishing spots! Up where Owens feeds into Crowley Lake. Looking forward to taking my truck up there as well!
  16. 4th Gen 2024+ Tacoma Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Pictures / Specs Compilation - Add Yours

    I swapped out to 17x8.5 Raceline Kranks in a matte bronze and am happy with how they pair with the Underground color. It's a +18 offset, and the tires are Wildpeak 285/70R17s, which is the same diameter as the stock on the OR hybrid. There's some poke but not too much. Apparently enough to throw...
  17. Tire pressure gauge readings - what to believe?

    I want to set my tire pressures to 38 psi cold. I’m getting different readings off my valve gauge vs the TPMS (and frankly, vs my trusty old Goodyear inflator, which has always been wrong). Is this a common thing, that the reading at the valve stem is different from TPMS? And if so, is TPMS more...
  18. Does TRD Off-Road Hybrid Tacoma come with 18" wheels?

    Sorry just realized you said 2025. I don’t know anything about that. What I said above is just for 2024.



Top