Sponsored

Search results

  1. Does TRD Off-Road Hybrid Tacoma come with 18" wheels?

    Yeah, the hybrid OR has 18” wheels and 265/70R18 (33”) tires. The spare is the same tire but mounted on a plain wheel.
  2. Another Order Timeline (Hybrid Off Road)

    Congrats! On 9/21, mine was at the port, and I was told a delivery date range of 10/14 - 17, but I got a call on Mon 9/30 that the truck would arrive that week, and it was finally ready for me on Thu 10/3. Fingers crossed for you that yours comes early too!
  3. UNDERGROUND 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen)

    I swapped out to 17x8.5 Raceline Kranks in a matte bronze and am happy with how they pair with the Underground color. It's a +18 offset, and the tires are Wildpeak 285/70R17s, which is the same diameter as the stock on the OR hybrid. There's some poke but not too much. Apparently enough to throw...
  4. 17" Bronze Raceline Krank Wheels on Underground 2024 OR Hybrid Tacoma

    I swapped out to 17x8.5 Raceline Kranks in a matte bronze and am happy with how they pair with the Underground color. It's a +18 offset, and the tires are Wildpeak 285/70R17s, which is the same diameter as the stock on the OR hybrid. There's some poke but not too much. Apparently enough to throw...
  5. California Sold: $650 OBO - 18" TRD Off Road Wheels with Falken A/T3W tires

    Brand new set of 18x7.5 TRD wheels from my OR Hybrid. These went straight from the dealership to the wheel shop, so the tires are also brand new. The tires are Falken Wildpeak A/T3W in size 265/70R18. No TPMS. I'm assuming you already have lug nuts, but I have three sets you can take. I need to...
  6. Retrax Pro XR Retractable Tonneau Cover Installed on 2024 Tacoma

    I installed my RetraxPRO XR last night. There were a few gotchas that made it take a lot longer than necessary, so hopefully, this post might save someone else some time. First, don't follow the installation video for the 2022 Tundra that's on the RealTruck product site. Or at least, watch it...



Top