Sponsored

Search results

  1. I towed a camper ... and was highly disappointed [Sport 6M]

    We tow our pop-up Aliner (13ft, 1,600lb loaded) with our 4th Gen 6ft Sport, all over the West... hardly notice it is there and mileage hit is minimal 👍🏼 going out to Bodega Bay this weekend!
  2. 2027 Tacoma TRD Pro in Honeycomb color -- first photos

    😳 ...still no GREEN ?
  3. Trumgeta Slide-Out Truck Bed Cargo Tray -- Solves The Truck-Bed Crawl Nobody Asked For

    I carry sound equipment: amplifiers, speaker stands, many cable bags.... the speakers are the one item that manages to slide all the way forward.... requiring the creep and crawl over the bed to get back. I would use the two sides to have speakers on one side and cables/ stands on the other...
  4. If you were a Toyota designer... what would you change?

    COLOR option -Dark GREEN !!
  5. Tacomas and Mountain Bikes

    I try to get out on my e-mtn bike at least once a week if my schedule allows ... it's one of the reasons i'm glad I went with a 6ft long bed 👍🏼 the trails in Marin and Sonoma are truly fabulous 🌲
  6. Power tailgate sometimes not opening

    yep... 25% of the time... I've got a RealTruck Retrax Pro XR retractable Tonneau Cover (which is great) that fits snugly on top of Tailgate so that seems to be the issue 👀 doesn't bother me much but think I'll try that Silicone trick.
  7. 3 days in MOAB

    it's a special place ⭐️ nice report!
  8. Got my gas tank drilled

    sorry to hear about that ?
  9. Toyota Dealership offering Rodent Screen

    I talked to a friend last night who lives near a creek in Napa Valley - during heavy rainy season, rats moved into his highlander an chewed the hell out his wiring harness. . . repair bill was $14,500 . . . his wife had talked him into getting full comprehensive insurance since it was their...
  10. Yakima Kayak Holder whistle

    I picked up the Yakima Jay-Low Kayak holders for my Tacoma bed rack, and as many user have said they have a whistle once your speed gets up to around 40+ mph. . . found a hack where you take a pool noodle and a a section to fit in the gap and it works like a charm ! problem solved for $1.25 ??
  11. 24 Tacoma gas gauge not accurate.

    it's pretty funny that when I've gone let's say 20 miles past empty out in the country and I put in 3 or 4 gallons to get back to town where the cheaper gas is, that the gauge doesn't register any gas having been put in... still just says I need to REFUEL ?
  12. Cracked windshield again

    what is "Acoustic Glass" ?
  13. Best Truck Mod….

    Made that mod at the dealership the the day i picked it up in Colorado ☀️ 9 States later with an added Retrax Pro XR Tonneau and Yakima racks and I couldn't be happier



Top