BUSY day using my Tacoma as a truck yesterday ~ wanted to share and see what everyone is doing with the bed of their 4G ?
Shows us what you do with yours ?
Does anybody know if you can use the bed while the tailgate is open ?
i'm looking at getting this bed step… The one in the picture… For my 2024 Tacoma sport, long bed…
A lot of us seem to have the cracked shield ?
i guess it means we are out there using out trucks ? mine is pretty inconspicuous, so I'm just gonna wait it out a bit more
6' bed makes it so fast and easy to roll our 2 cruiser bikes straight in, 1 strap holding each bike to the either side of the bed & 1 strap holding them tight across from each other... takes about 1 minute ? tailgate closes with 1/2" to spare... MTN bikes just a bit longer so a slight turn of...
Similar to the front & back TripleAliners I got for $113 .. Great fit /coverage... I like em ?
Search on Amazon:
TripleAliners Floor Mats All Weather Liners Compatible with 2024 Toyota Tacoma
3500 miles, 7 states in 5 weeks and a joy every time i've driven it. Went easy on her at first and now i just drive "Summer" and don't worry about her - love it
TRD Sport Premium, 4x4, long-bed, rare color … $1,000 off MSRP …cash sale
Was offered $2,500 off on common color but wanted the Blue Crush so paid the extra $1,500 for the color I wanted - every day when I walk out of the house and see her, I’m glad I did.