Sponsored

Search results

  1. Carplay disconnects

    Is the random Apple Car Play disconnects normal? My phone is on the latest iOS and it disconnects maybe every other time I drive the truck? Seems to always happen while I'm on the phone too (could just be coincidence) but its super annoying.
  2. AC makes a weird screech

    Bumping this back up in hopes someone can help me figure out this sound. I have brought it in multiple times and they have no clue. In the video, the 'squeaking' noise goes away when I increase to FAN Speed 5. I would think it's a blend door but that doesn't make sense since I'm not changing...
  3. AC makes a weird screech

    My truck’s AC makes a strange whining or screeching noise, but it only seems to happen after the truck has been sitting overnight. (In the video the noise ramps up as I increase fan speed, and finally goes away when I increase to FAN SPEED #5) When I first turn the AC on at a low fan speed, the...
  4. Creeking door

    Does anyone have a fix to this creek? It seems like it’s coming from inside the door. And not the hinges
  5. Can't unlock with keyfob if truck is already running

    Is there a software setting that can be changed to fix this? When my truck is running and I forget to unlock all the doors before getting out, the other doors stay locked. If I walk around and try to open another door, I can’t unlock it with the key fob while the truck is running. The only way...
  6. How to remove metric F*#@ ton of Butyl ?

    I also remember seeing a video once of someone turning a compressed air can upside to freeze and then chip off the stuff.
  7. 5w-30

    Interestingly, when I owned my 2022 Toyota Supra, which obviously was sold by Toyota but built by BMW, Toyota recommend 0w-20 but the exact same engine in the BMW cars recommend 5w-30.
  8. Bed Cap Scene Light Installation

    Are these just tapped into the existing bed lights inside the bed? I'm asking because I wanted to add custom scene lighting (non oem) and have been trying to figure out what I want to tap into for power.
  9. A/C Chirp TSB

    Thanks for the reply and providing that pdf. Perhaps we should wait until nearing our end of warranty to get that free recharge! Where do you find these pdfs of the TSBs?
  10. OEM Power Running Board Removal???

    I too have been considering removing mine. But I had the same concerns with dash messages. Curious on what others have to say.
  11. A/C Chirp TSB

    is there one?
  12. How to recalibrate your 360 Cameras

    I 3d printed one I found on this forum (posted by @Gurvy522) I don't remeber the exact numbers.
  13. How to recalibrate your 360 Cameras

    1. I've recalibrated mine twice so far so at least 2 times, maybe unlimited? 2. If you save +165 and then enter the menu again, the numeric value will be back to 0, but the adjustments will remain the same from what you have already saved.
  14. Limited owners….. What drive mode do you drive in the most?

    Maybe I'm crazy but I can't notice a difference between the suspension modes.
  15. Tail gate insert letters!

    https://amzn.to/4rtqutZ These look nice.
  16. Best tonneau cover?

    I got this one: https://amzn.to/4asL87H 5 year warranty. I did have an issue with the weather seal on it and they shipped me a new one, no questions asked.
  17. Anyone else's heat suck?

    When I set my temp to heat, it seems like my face vents don't blow out much (almost like they are blocked). However, if I set the setting to Feet AND Face, I get the same, if not more airflow, thru the face vents (I would assume it would be less thru the face since its face and feet).
  18. Is this chattering noise my transmission?

    Any update from your visit? I was under my truck yesterday and found if I rotate this circled exhaust hanger, that the sound appeared to go away. When rotating this piece with your hand, it puts pressure/flexes the exhaust and eliminates the noise. I believe the noise is coming from where the...



Top