My dealer on the East Coast has been great to me, giving me loaners when acceptable, getting me rental cars when needed. My only grief in 15 years has been with my 4th gen. The dealer would not do the alignment to Westcott specs, only Toyota Lift specs after they installed the preload collars. I...
You will not notice a difference until you go up to a larger tire, such as a 285/70/17 or 285/70/18 in a heavier load range like C or E load rated. Those tires start to get very heavy, and you will notice gas mileage and performance will take a hit.
Looks nice, good job on fastening it down. I have a Bed Rug in mine, but it's only the mat. It's held down with heavy duty velcro, but I have a tri fold cover to protect it.
I know the one you are looking for. It really depends on the weight you wish to put up there. It would be fine for a SUP, kayak, or roof top box. I think this is what you are talking about. https://amzn.to/4bem2dK
Mine came with instructions using a QR code for both vehicles. As for made in China, what isn't since the nineties? I have used these exact ones for six months, and the redline ones for a little longer. Both work as they should and are the same thing you get at the auto parts store. As for the...
Hey all, I just made a 24-26 Tacoma hood strut install video for Lexland. Easy install, and I have a Discount Code to share.
LEXLAND 20% Off Code:828discount
Tacoma/4Runner Hood Holder Front Hood Struts Upgrade Kit:https://lexland.com/ysdxeq
Explore More Toyota...
Note: balancing is hit or miss; they may have slung a weight. As for alignment, if you brushed a curb or did any off roading on rocky trails that could have messed up the new alignment, curbs especially. I would take it to another shop and have them re-balance the wheels/tires. Other than that...
I have the same exact tires on Toyota wheels. Is the vehicle lifted? If lifted over 2.5" with any type of lift, it could cause a needle bearing issue. BUT, only when driving slow or coasting at 35-40 mph. On my lifted 3rd gen I had that issue between 35-40 mph and never fixed in the five years I...
Ok, things it could be. I own a 25 Tacoma SR5 4x4 and a 25 4Runner SR5 4x4, which are the same but not the same, even though the drivetrain is identical.
BUT first we need tire information, size, load rating, All terrain-Mud terrain etc.
What cold air pressure do you run?
Does it happen on...
Here is how I set up my 21 Tundra with 5100s. The same but not the same. I set my 5100s at the top notch for the most lift of 2.5". Since I had the tow package, the truck had an extreme rake for towing. The top notch leveled it out and looked great. Since I did haul stuff in the bed and had a...
A lot of dealers give employees short term leases. A small percentage find out that if the driver is of average height, there is no room for adult passengers in the back seat.