Sponsored

Search results

  1. New TRD Pro owner.

    Welcome to the TRD PRO club.
  2. Remote start

    Not sure but I didn't renew the Toyota App.
  3. Remote start

    Depends on how bad you want to start the Taco from a distance. Just get the Toyota app.
  4. ARB Compressor for the 4th Gen Tacoma: How to Choose the Right System and Mount It the Right Way (+ Giveaway! - CLOSED)

    As far as the compressor, whatever you want to air up, you will have no issues and you will be done very, very quickly.
  5. HOW TO: Rigid SR-L Series Lights for ARB Rear Bumper Installation

    I had a similar issue when I installed mine. One of the connections was not making good contact. Re checked and fixed. crimp was not on tight. used improper crimps and did not make good contact. Used correct crimps and great connection. No problems since.
  6. UPDATE - Rigid SRL Rear light kits for the Tacoma Rear ARB Bumper (IN STOCK NOW) READ!

    I opted for the switch control for that reason. On when in Reverse or with the switch.
  7. UPDATE - Rigid SRL Rear light kits for the Tacoma Rear ARB Bumper (IN STOCK NOW) READ!

    One would work with factory AUX switches the other is if you don't have AUX switches. Actually I think the main difference if you have the ability to hook up the AUX switches from under the Taco or not. Did you receive the three short wire harnesses from factory. Pictured on top row.
  8. ARB Compressor for the 4th Gen Tacoma: How to Choose the Right System and Mount It the Right Way (+ Giveaway! - CLOSED)

    The panel is used to reenforce the ARB mounting bracket. The TrailHunter controls are not installed. All air accessories are attached to the air chuck. The ARB is powered on with Stock ACC #3 on the dash.
  9. ARB Compressor for the 4th Gen Tacoma: How to Choose the Right System and Mount It the Right Way (+ Giveaway! - CLOSED)

    It's mounted in the Trailhunter stock location. TH Stock Air Compressor Vs ARB Twin Brushless. Same location.
  10. FS: Like-New OEM Trailhunter RIGID Switchback Fog Lights – Complete Pair – $375 PRICE REDUCTION

    I would think that you can do a bench test to see if the sending power to lights temporarily on then off then on to duplicate the TH switch might help answer the question? Not sure.
  11. Oil change on low mileage

    I changed mine at 1K miles and then 5K. haven't hit the 10K yet, but I will be heading to the dealership at 10K miles.
  12. FS: Like-New OEM Trailhunter RIGID Switchback Fog Lights – Complete Pair – $375 PRICE REDUCTION

    Would these work (switchback) w stock tacoma fog light switch or would the TH switch be needed? Thanks
  13. HOW TO: Rigid SR-L Series Lights for ARB Rear Bumper Installation

    All your answers are posted within the thread
  14. 5w30 Used Oil Analysis - Less Wear Than 0w20

    It doesn't get that cold in my area. Will wait to see the results.



Top