Sponsored

Nuke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum
Securing the loose connectors? :) Have noticed some posts where the QC has not been all that shiny in this regard...

Drunkmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport
Howdy folks, @JBSwine recommended I post my tacoma inventory sheet and info here. Happy to answer any questions y'all may have.

Here is the link: https://flatgithub.com/kissmygritts...&sha=91af9922c09a68669c8bea53198b2eed293e935b

A few notes to answer any immediate questions:

1. The data here is created by scraping the toyota.com search endpoint. The process runs every morning and updates this sheet everyday.
2. The vehicles included are Tacoma, Tundra, 4Runner, Rav4
3. The website and spreadsheet tool are open source, I have no control over the functionality. You can download a csv yourself and play with it.
4. The sheet only shows todays inventory. Any additions from yesterday are highlighted in green. Any that are removed are highlighted in red.
5. The data is US only (sorry).
6. The vehicles listed here are not guaranteed to be vehicles that are currently at dealers. It's only vehicles that Toyota's search says are at dealers. If, for example you filter to a single dealer and compare this list to the search from that dealer's website you'll find discrepancies. Based on feedback from tacoma world people have mixed results. Many have found the truck they were looking for. Some dealers are completely off.

Any way to add additional Toyota models to the search?
I’ve been thinking of adding a gr86 as a second play car
Sponsored