Sponsored

FUBRWI

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
Wtf wonder how many this is happening to. I know from @Mackieallan's post that allocations were net positive +600 or so. That only tells part of the story if a lot are being cancelled.
Sponsored

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Just an FYI my truck isnt on the allocation list but my loan very much already started. Due next month first payment. As It has a real vin. Where is it though. Beats me

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Toyota got me through wells fargo at 6%. Again I have a vin on my paper that is not the fake vin given. Not sure how it happened but it did

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
I say don't be discouraged if your allocation get cancelled or whatever, they will literally be mass producing/stamping these in the next few months. Odds are a dealership near you will at least get one that is similar to the one you want. I know it's hard because we all see the finish line, but just give it a couple more months and we will be seeing these everywhere. Also rates are god awful right now, with the FED lowering them in the next few months, so even better.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Yeah, I unfortunately gave up on my Raptor. I was so excited for it 2.5 years ago, but Ford + the Ford dealership has ruined my experience with it. In addition, my salesguy, doesn't even work there anymore. I followed him on IG as he was posting new Ford stuff, and all of the sudden he started posting about installing solar systems lol. That and it doesn't seem like I was ever going to get scheduled, was writing on the wall for me.

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
So last update it got was on the 15th it passed Guadalajara. So probably somewhere between Phoenix and middle of mexico lol. Didnt know these trucks were made that deep into the coutnry. It was built in the plant not in baja
Sponsored