Sponsored

2024 TRD Pro officially $63,900. Yikes!!!

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
It could be worse...My neighbor bought a cybertruck for over 100k and still has his garage door opener on his visor! :oops::unsure: He hasTacoma envy! It sure is fast though!
Haha with some Tesla models you have to add on Homelink for an extra charge. I’m surprised the Cybertruck doesn’t come with it. My Model X came with Homelink ready to go.
Sponsored

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
You can get all that and more with the current discounts and rebates on full size trucks. That's why I cancelled my TRD Pro and went with a loaded Ram 1500 instead. It's on a different level for interior quality/luxury feel, it can tow over 11,00lbs, 4 corner air suspension, has tons of storage, actual rear seat room, heated rear seats, air vents, and even reclining rear seats. Apples to oranges but at the same price, or within a few grand.
Just sold the only Ram I'll ever own. 2020 1500 Longhorn Laramie. $76K sticker. 38K on it when the guy drove it home. Problem after problem with those trucks and some are the same issues they've been having for 40+ years (leaking sunroof, leaking rear window, suspension, front end, transmission, exhaust, exhaust studs, etc). The new electronics are also becoming a problem. Check the 5th gen ram forum. Never again for me.

Clervis

First Name
Clervis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
If the Tundra stocking is any indication, you may be correct!
So I actually went and visited my local dealer today. They had about 10 Tacos and 15 Tundras. I was there last year and it was a barren wasteland. The inventory is there and I'm pretty sure the production floodgates are opening.

Anyhoo, finally got in and drove a 24 OR LB and it was incredibly nice. The handling, the power, the interior, the tech were really impressive. Even the bemoaned backseat was no sweat for the 6' salesman. I actually went there to check out a gen 2, but splurging is back on the table.

RaskyR1

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ram 1500, '91 Toyota MR2 Turbo, '22 Ducati
Just sold the only Ram I'll ever own. 2020 1500 Longhorn Laramie. $76K sticker. 38K on it when the guy drove it home. Problem after problem with those trucks and some are the same issues they've been having for 40+ years (leaking sunroof, leaking rear window, suspension, front end, transmission, exhaust, exhaust studs, etc). The new electronics are also becoming a problem. Check the 5th gen ram forum. Never again for me.
Yeah, they are definitely no Toyota in term of reliability and I've had friends with issues on theirs. I get a new one every 3 years so it's always under warranty. I'm on my 4th one now and I've never had a single issue until now. 48hrs after getting it home it was dead the next morning I went to leave. Something with the Ram Connect app was keeping it awake and draining the battery. Deleted the app and they replaced the battery and it's been fine now. :fingerscrossed:

I do love the truck though. They ride so nice and the interior is amazing compared to the competition. Love the Longhorn with the brown/black interior combo.

bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
Raptor looks like a nice truck! I checked the prices yesterday and saw most with a 10k markup in the Dallas area. Where did you get a Raptor with no mark up? We all know Ford loves the market adjustment! It got so bad the CEO had to send a letter to the dealers asking them to stop!
Oklahoma. But I know many people who pd no markup all over the us.
Sponsored