Sponsored

FUBRWI

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
That bed step looks good. Any chance you can measure how high off the ground it is when lowered. Hard to tell from the pics.
Sponsored

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Why? This one is really good And perfect bolt on fit.
I recall almost geting it for my 3rd gen and it was like $80. Will wait. That's a nice to have item for me not a want or need.

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Predator steps are $949 in my region (SET). I predict a lot of them on Facebook Marketplace in the next year.
700 here which is still here priced, considering I don’t even like them. I feel like I’m going to need 3-4” of lift to make the drop down type step useful

2024 Tacoma Accessories Installed: exhaust tip, bed step, bed cargo divider (molle style) IMG_4374

rbh224

First Name
r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
Some of my accessories came in yesterday and since it was snowing outside, I woke up bright and early this Saturday and installed them. These included the bed cargo divider (molle style), bed step and exhaust tip.

I can say this. Toyota engineers were very thorough and thought almost everything through.

For example, when I installed the exhaust tip, Toyota put an external bump in the exhaust pipe, so you get it installed at the exact correct depth. The exhaust tip clamp rings have a groove that the exhaust pipe bump fits perfectly into. As I started looking around at other accessory install points, I noticed many of the same type of design built into the truck.

2024 tacoma exhaust tip accessory.jpg

2024 tacoma bed step accessory 1.jpg

2024 tacoma bed step accessory 2.jpg

2024 tacoma bed step accessory 3.jpg

2024 tacoma bed cargo divider molle style.jpg
Where did you get this bed divider? looks great
Sponsored