Sponsored

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
New Land Cruiser has a manufacturer estimated combined MPG of 27! Uses the identical hybrid that’s in the Tacoma. The Tacoma should be lighter but a little less aerodynamic? That figure should carry over?
Sponsored

Jeeper Defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Jeep JT Gladiator
New Land Cruiser has a manufacturer estimated combined MPG of 27! Uses the identical hybrid that’s in the Tacoma. The Tacoma should be lighter but a little less aerodynamic? That figure should carry over?
I can't see the Tacoma *not* getting better MPG than the new Land Cruiser. We should hopefully see 30+ MPG combined for the Hybrid Tacoma?! 🤞

JB1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota 4Runner PRO
Toyota has removed that estimated MPG from its website

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
I know a lot of people are looking forward to the MPG savings but man I hope the new engine has more pep than the previous V6. Maybe I'm too used to quick big vehicles but that V6 felt like a dog on a commute. Drove the Tundra hybrid over the weekend and it was servicable but wouldnt call it quick.
Sponsored