Sponsored

All Weather Floor Mats options?

run_ruh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium Package 6-Spd (white)
Good morning! I just picked my 2024 TRD Off Road 6MT yesterday afternoon. Does any company have the laser scanned all weather floor mats out yet? Toyota told me theirs are back ordered for quite a while.
Sponsored

OP
OP
run_ruh

run_ruh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, the "all weather" floor mats from Toyota are absolutely not all weather.

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Wish I knew before I bought the Toyota Mats
Had those in my 2023. They were ok but going with another brand this time. Weathertech, 3D Maxspider or Tuxmat. Waiting to compare all three.

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Premium
Agreed, the "all weather" floor mats from Toyota are absolutely not all weather.
Right? Pretty disappointed for the price they are, the size of the rear mats are insulting. Any amount of water and dirt just slide off and collect at the edges where it meets the carpet lining. Hoping to sell the OEM ones for aftermarket the minute they come out.

OP
OP
run_ruh

run_ruh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right? Pretty disappointed for the price they are, the size of the rear mats are insulting. Any amount of water and dirt just slide off and collect at the edges where it meets the carpet lining. Hoping to sell the OEM ones for aftermarket the minute they come out.
I am going to try too. If no one buys them, ill keep them in the box and just wait 50 years for them to be collectors and antiques 🤣

Last edited:

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
I've owned both Weathertech and Tuxmat. In my opinion, Tuxmat DESTROYS the Weathertech. WAY better. Weathertech doesn't really hold it's shape and the Tuxmat has WAY better coverage. Super easy to clean too.

OP
OP
run_ruh

run_ruh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I emailed tuxmat, they are still a few months out. Also, the 6 speed manual guys (like me) are hosed. They said the manual version are highly unlikely to be made ever.

PaulT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Sport 4WD
Does TuxMat, 3D, etc customize their mats to include the securing clips?

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
I just put mine in the box the "all weather" mats came with. I usually put the original mats in the car when I'm ready to sell or trade. Makes the car look well kept.

Maxdevine00

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD sport
Called Husky liners on 4/23/24 and they got In touch with engineering team who said the floor mats should be out for automatics in “mid June”
Sponsored