Best Deals in SoCal?

D10S86

First Name
Chello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Hello All, I’m planning (far in advance) to get into a lease or purchase of a 4G but wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the best dealership in the SoCal area to get a great deal. Just as an example, for jeep gladiators you can purchase below msrp and below invoice in Irvine, and even special order to your liking and still get it below invoice. I did this 2 years ago and would love to get the same deal with a Tacoma. I know the Ontario dealership is one of the largest Tacoma sellers in the country but I’m not sure if that also means you can get the best deal there. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

D10S86

First Name
Chello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I kinda figured that would be the case but was hoping someone might have the inside scoop 😅 Hoping the sticker isn’t too marked up with these new ones.
With this being the case, all dealerships equal or is there a preferred dealership in the SoCal area?

teh1337ftw

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 TRD Pro
I had to go to Vegas to get my 21 Pro at sticker. If anyone knows of a place in Cali that can do sticker, I'll put a deposit down today for a 24 Pro.

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Longo is the place, that's where I bought my TRD OR at MSRP and they don't do any dealer add-on's. They sell more Toyota's than anyone else so they have more allocations and more chance of finding what you want. The farther out you go on deliver the better you will find what you want. I put a deposit on my TRD OR premium package on Jan 21st and drove off the lot Mar 3rd with no BS and I already had financing. I went to Moreno Valley Toyota and they wanted $10,000 above MSRP on Jan 19th. I laughed at them and said I'm going to Longo.

vfracer

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Just a data point. I was shopping for a 2024 Tacoma with a 6' bed which are pretty rare (back in March 2024). And the one's I came across were optioned up to over $50k. I found a 2024 TRD OR 6' bed with very few options at Manhattan Beach Toyota. Someone had a deposit on it but removed it and timing was perfect. I did ask the Salesperson about a discount and he said not likely. But he did offer the Costco internet discount. After looking it up on the data sheet (he scrolled through it in front of me), he knocked off $1000 from MSRP.
Sponsored