x77camaro

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon
https://web.bilsteinus.com/vehicle-submission

We are currently seeking a 2024 Tacoma 4x4 for development. No TRD Pro. Prefer you are in the San Diego region.

WANT FREE SHOCKS?
BILSTEIN Shock Absorbers Aftermarket Development Division is seeking vehicles for product development, tuning, and installation. In exchange for temporary use of your vehicle, you will receive a free set of shocks or a $500 visa gift card. If you don't see your vehicle listed, you can still submit your vehicle and we will contact you if we are ever in need of your application.

Here is our proposal should we have need of your vehicle:

• In exchange for loaning Bilstein your vehicle, you can choose to receive a new set of Bilstein shock absorbers or a $500 visa gift card.
  • We will pick up your vehicle at your convenience and provide you with a rental or you can drop off at our location.
  • Bilstein assumes complete responsibility for your vehicle while in our possession and we will provide you with all appropriate documentation.
  • We will return your vehicle within the agreed upon time frame with a full tank of gas, car wash, and alignment if needed.
What will we do with your vehicle?

• Baseline evaluation around Poway, CA.
  • Remove existing suspension components for measurements and install Bilstein products as needed for testing.
  • Evaluate Bilstein products around Poway, CA (If off-road evaluation of Bilstein products are required, we will ask for your permission before doing so).
  • If production Bilstein product is currently unavailable or you choose a $500 visa gift card, we'll reinstall original suspension components.
    • If you choose to wait for product, we will bring your vehicle back and install parts at no cost to you once parts are available.
    • If production parts are available, we will install them and have the vehicle aligned.
Sponsored

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
I applied and they called me. They would need my truck for about 3 weeks. They will get me a rental while they have it. In exchange they will install 8100’s when available.
Considering…