Bronze Oxide Tacomas?

Jarhead

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
My local dealer has a Sport in bronze oxide (Warrenton, VA). I'd highly suggest seeing it in person before committing. At least to my eye the color is VERY green. The pics I've seen made it look more bronze. I thought I'd love the color but I'm not a fan after seeing it in person...too green.
Of course, opinions are just that...
Sponsored

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
My local dealer has a Sport in bronze oxide (Warrenton, VA). I'd highly suggest seeing it in person before committing. At least to my eye the color is VERY green. The pics I've seen made it look more bronze. I thought I'd love the color but I'm not a fan after seeing it in person...too green.
Of course, opinions are just that...
Yes, though I haven't seen in person, many of the pictures I've seen, depending on lighting and angle comes off dark green.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Bronze Oxide TRD Sport at $45k just sitting in Wausau, Wisconsin for sale...

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
Yes, though I haven't seen in person, many of the pictures I've seen, depending on lighting and angle comes off dark green.
Rolled the dice and have a deposit on one. I guess if I don’t like it I’ll walk away and start this allocation process over. One think for certain, bronze oxide will be in demand as there are relatively few of them being produced at this point.

Madmez

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav
I got the bronze oxide. The bronze shines on sunny days. In the mornings it looks dark green. I got to see it when it got there and it was really dirty. The dirt actually made the bronze stand out. I quite liked it dirty.

Macjr67

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
My TRD OR bronze should be here in a week or two, hope I like it!!
Sponsored