Sponsored

Bronze Oxide Tacomas?

paradizecityz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tundra
Are they not making them in Bronze Oxide to start off? That's my first choice with Underground being second. My dealership couldn't locate a bronze oxide and said if I want that color, I would have to wait longer but no eta but they do have an underground coming in
Sponsored

OP
OP

paradizecityz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tundra

EricW

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
I had been searching for the bronze-oxide TRD OR and they just appeared recently in the search. One of the allocations even has the premium package with the roof rack install but is still in the build phase. This one is pretty much the one that I spec'd out but I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on it. Hopefully by the end of the year though.

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
My Bronze Oxide TFD Off Road Manual is on the way to the dealership arriving by March 28! They certainly are rare! I'm purchasing from 9 hours away to get Bronze Oxide (and manual).

Macjr67

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
My reservation is a TRD OR in Bronze Oxide, build date was approx a month ago so I should see it relatively soon

Tikkaman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ranger FX4 Off Road
Bronze oxide is my first choice and would really love to see one in person. I think my preferences are limiting me right now and am hoping production ramps up from the factory over the next month or two. TRD Off Road, OR upgrade, Multimedia 14", 6' bed.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Bronze oxide is my first choice and would really love to see one in person. I think my preferences are limiting me right now and am hoping production ramps up from the factory over the next month or two. TRD Off Road, OR upgrade, Multimedia 14", 6' bed.
I got to see the TH prototype at an auto show. Bronze oxide looks really nice. Of course the TH mods didn’t hurt it.

apryakhin

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I probably got the first bronze oxide tacoma in the the whole state...or at least that what it seems. TRD Sport Premium Package. It looks either green or brown depending on the lighting conditions...or w/e you call it..I have knowledge about just 16 colors palette:)

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Tacomas? 1710512629107

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Tacomas? 1710512656044

apryakhin

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I wanted to go for White or Supersonic Red colors myself and they weren't available yet..so the first one coming was Bronze Oxide which I was very skeptical about. I reserved it online without actually seeing it. It looks much better in real live than on pictures you find online. So, if you are being skeptical yourself for some reason..I would say don't. The chances you will probably be happy with this color at the end.

calicoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD OR
I probably got the first bronze oxide tacoma in the the whole state...or at least that what it seems. TRD Sport Premium Package. It looks either green or brown depending on the lighting conditions...or w/e you call it..I have knowledge about just 16 colors palette:)

1710512629107.png

1710512656044.png
Love the color, looks so good. Can't believe Toyota isn't making more of these.

Tikkaman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ranger FX4 Off Road
I have a long history of owning red trucks and the 24 Tacoma red is the most gorgeous I have ever seen. When I saw the first pics of the Bronze oxide Trailhunter I immediately knew that would be the color for me. It should improve my stealthiness while dispersed camping. Think Rocky Mountain Fly Highway...

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
I've got my name on a bronze oxide TRD OR, probably won't get it in my hands till May at the rate this is going though.
Sponsored