Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
I really like the bronze oxide color..... not sure what trims it will be on.....and I don't think I would ultimately go with it, but I really like.... it is a contender on my list for sure.

Jeeper Defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Jeep JT Gladiator
Wow that Bronze Oxide paint pops under bright lights and sun. Gotta be a 3 stage paint right?

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I favor those TRD rims over the TH rims. More-so the styling vs the color. The Bronze rim & Bronze oxide are no-brainer, but if you're going 'Underground' or 'Celestial Silver Metallic' a different rim/color is on the mind for sure.... I'm on the waitlist for the TH; hopefully I see some optional tweaks in that rim setup . My 1st color choice w/my dealer is Bronze Oxide and 2nd color is 'Ice Cap' since 'Wind Chill Pearl' is an additional charge, not to mention I'm interested in a base/stock Trailhunter early delivery & not a full-fledged 25 part mod at the factory. Giimme the Old Man Emus, the ARB bumper, the compressor, definitely the huge inverter, take that Marty McFly and send it back to 1985 with your buddy's time traveling Cybertruck-Delorean wedge .

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Trailhunter + Ice Cap White TRD Pro 2024 Tacomas @ Toyota National Dealer Meeting image1

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
I favor those TRD rims over the TH rims. More-so the styling vs the color. The Bronze rim & Bronze oxide are no-brainer, but if you're going 'Underground' or 'Celestial Silver Metallic' a different rim/color is on the mind for sure.... I'm on the waitlist for the TH; hopefully I see some optional tweaks in that rim setup . My 1st color choice w/my dealer is Bronze Oxide and 2nd color is 'Ice Cap' since 'Wind Chill Pearl' is an additional charge, not to mention I'm interested in a base/stock Trailhunter early delivery & not a full-fledged 25 part mod at the factory. Giimme the Old Man Emus, the ARB bumper, the compressor, definitely the huge inverter, take that Marty McFly and send it back to 1985 with your buddy's time traveling Cybertruck-Delorean wedge .

image1.png
There have been a few pic of the TH with black wheels.. I personally think they look better.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Check out the Bronze Oxide Trailhunter and Ice Cap TRD Pro that Toyota showcased to its dealers at their 2023 Toyota National Dealer Meeting. Thanks for Todd M. for sending these to us.

Bronze Oxide 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter.jpg

Ice cap white 2024 toyota tacoma trd pro.jpg
My guess a much better representation of the final product. The trail hunter fenders will be the same on the off-road I'll bet. Not sure I could live with the shine.

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
My guess a much better representation of the final product. The trail hunter fenders will be the same on the off-road I'll bet. Not sure I could live with the shine.
Looks like the off-road will have the same fender as the pre-runner, which appears to be the same matte finish as the Trailhunter, even if they're different parts:

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Trailhunter + Ice Cap White TRD Pro 2024 Tacomas @ Toyota National Dealer Meeting TAC_MY24_0035_V001_b9OQmGmo_9tMkKmHHtIDyAO

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Trailhunter + Ice Cap White TRD Pro 2024 Tacomas @ Toyota National Dealer Meeting TAC_MY24_0037_V001_qCXfnhhpBMsB_bITQuo

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Trailhunter + Ice Cap White TRD Pro 2024 Tacomas @ Toyota National Dealer Meeting tgh

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Trailhunter + Ice Cap White TRD Pro 2024 Tacomas @ Toyota National Dealer Meeting TAC_MY24_0032_V001_jzTzdzsEY1EiT_vA5kD0moF1R4wliw

[EDIT: Added the Pro for comparison]

Last edited:

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Excellent !
I added the Pro to my earlier post for comparison of those fenders.

To be completely honest, I prefer the Pro's black front skid plate over the chrome/brushed aluminum on the TH. I even photoshopped a bronze skid plate to see which I liked better:

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Trailhunter + Ice Cap White TRD Pro 2024 Tacomas @ Toyota National Dealer Meeting TH-w-painted-plates

2024 Tacoma Bronze Oxide Trailhunter + Ice Cap White TRD Pro 2024 Tacomas @ Toyota National Dealer Meeting TH-w-painted-plates-black

And yes, I removed the Marty McFly bar and added a little bling.

Last edited:

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
I added the Pro to my earlier post for comparison of those fenders.

To be completely honest, I prefer the Pro's black front skid plate over the chrome/brushed aluminum on the TH. I even photoshopped a bronze skid plate to see which I liked better:

TH-w-painted-plates.png

TH-w-painted-plates-black.png

And yes, I removed the Marty McFly bar and added a little bling.
That looks great, I have no photo shop skills. Would you down off-road with 33s and an ARB rear bumper ?